Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd - Page 11
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

This is a discussion on Riverdale Meet/Night out May 3rd within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes Really nice to meat you guys as well! I'll set up another meat in June. Maybe ...

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    Really nice to meat you guys as well!

I'll set up another meat in June. Maybe next time we can do a fun run and meet at a brew pub or brewery in NJ. Definitely a good crew I'd like to keep regularly meating.
    I know I missed the meet, but I'm 100% in for a fun run in June. I haven't really taken the new WRX on a legitimate drive yet.

On another note, where the H have you been in the parking deck? I get in around 7:30-ish, must be before you. I try to park on one of the "end caps" so I can get some space between myself and the one car next to me. I hate door dings.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey guys been lurking this forum for a while and i finally pulled the trigger for a 2015 wrx. its the waiting game now. looking forward to going to ur meets.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pgonzo3k View Post
    hey guys been lurking this forum for a while and i finally pulled the trigger for a 2015 wrx. its the waiting game now. looking forward to going to ur meets.
    congrats on the car. Have fun with the wait. It was our first meet and looks like there could be more in the future. Hope you got a WRB or DGM as it seems to be the majority cars that showed up.
    Im not sure we would be accepting since you ordered a 15
    No on 15!!!
    I hope some are old enough to get the reference but if not.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pgonzo3k View Post
    congrats on the car. Have fun with the wait. It was our first meet and looks like there could be more in the future. Hope you got a WRB or DGM as it seems to be the majority cars that showed up.
    Im not sure we would be accepting since you ordered a 15
    No on 15!!!
    I hope some are old enough to get the reference but if not.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Hey guys, Is there a plan for a second meet yet? I'd definitely be into going.

Quote Originally Posted by jabs7 View Post
    Hey guys, Is there a plan for a second meet yet? I'd definitely be into going.
    Sometime in June... Let's start throwing a couple dates out there?? Saturday again? Or would Friday work?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthJersey14Wrx View Post
    Sometime in June... Let's start throwing a couple dates out there?? Saturday again? Or would Friday work?
    Saturdays work better for me unfortunately the 21st is the only Saturday I'm free next month (friends grad parties and vacation)

Saturdays also work better for me. Any one though is good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 7th or 21st works for me. Other than that I'm pretty booked. Also cleaned the scoob today. Looking all nice!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthJersey14Wrx View Post
    The 7th or 21st works for me. Other than that I'm pretty booked. Also cleaned the scoob today. Looking all nice!
    Lets make it the 21st and see how many people we can get. Damn I gotta clean mine this pollen is molesting my car, I just picked up my hell horns haha just need a day to paint them and install!

Yeah any saturday should work for me!
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Time to get her all nice and shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by jabs7 View Post
    Time to get her all nice and shiny!

Don't do it lol. I cleaned mine yesterday and it's filthy again!

Haha stupid rain and pollen!

We have all of this ****ty pollen to contend with. Especially on the swp it's just looking gross

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.