Subaru WRX Forum banner

New Subie owner(north Nj)

4K views 50 replies 11 participants last post by  NorthJersey14Wrx 
#1 ·
Hey guys, Just picked up my first Subaru a few weeks ago. I ended up going with a WRB Wrx Sedan base model. I'm from Sussex county (tippy top of nj) Anyone else from the area? I'm looking to check out a couple subies in the area. Shoot me a message or leave a post. Thanks in advance.

#28 ·
#31 ·
All suggestions are welcome. Here are a few places I've come up with this morning:

1) BW3 near Rockaway mall (great suggestion GT800 since that in the middle of north NJ)
2) Blu Alehouse - Route 23 in Riverdale (even though this is only 2 miles from me, I'm suggesting this since it's brand new, has a great beer selection and is less in the boonies than Mohawk House)
3) Blackthorn Irish Pub & Restaurant - Decent beer selection and good food and in Parsippany which is also usually in the middle of everything (since all highways seem to converge there)

Thoughts?

#32 ·
May want to pick a somewhat central location some people may not want to travel so far and the meet up might be a bust. Just an idea, I drive from rt 22 all the way to rt 15 so to me the drive is normal.

#42 ·
Yea all these will let you in. You can hang an grab food. It's not like we're going to get wasted there anyway. We're all driving. Haha. I planned on getting food and beer.

The count looks like Blu Alehouse is the winner, but it only has 2 votes. Anyone else want to chime in? I vote for Blu as well. If we all agree, May 3rd @ 8:30 there.

#44 ·
sweet, are them so nice roads we can drive before/after? im not familiar with that area.
There are a few really nice back roads right up 23 that we can rip before or after. I can set up a meeting place once we get a head count and then do a fun run before the restaurant.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.