New Subie owner(north Nj) - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Subie owner(north Nj) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by GT800 Thats like half hour from me so im good with it unless we wantes to do ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GT800 View Post
    Thats like half hour from me so im good with it unless we wantes to do like Rockaway mall since its right on 80. Plenty parking and do buffalo wild wings or something like that. I really dont care just tossing ideas
    All suggestions are welcome. Here are a few places I've come up with this morning:

1) BW3 near Rockaway mall (great suggestion GT800 since that in the middle of north NJ)
    2) Blu Alehouse - Route 23 in Riverdale (even though this is only 2 miles from me, I'm suggesting this since it's brand new, has a great beer selection and is less in the boonies than Mohawk House)
    3) Blackthorn Irish Pub & Restaurant - Decent beer selection and good food and in Parsippany which is also usually in the middle of everything (since all highways seem to converge there)

Thoughts?
    http://shiftinglanes.com
    '14 DGM WRX Limited Hatch
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    May want to pick a somewhat central location some people may not want to travel so far and the meet up might be a bust. Just an idea, I drive from rt 22 all the way to rt 15 so to me the drive is normal.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX

im good for the buffalo wild wings or blackthorn!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShiftingLanes View Post
    All suggestions are welcome. Here are a few places I've come up with this morning:

1) BW3 near Rockaway mall (great suggestion GT800 since that in the middle of north NJ)
    2) Blu Alehouse - Route 23 in Riverdale (even though this is only 2 miles from me, I'm suggesting this since it's brand new, has a great beer selection and is less in the boonies than Mohawk House)
    3) Blackthorn Irish Pub & Restaurant - Decent beer selection and good food and in Parsippany which is also usually in the middle of everything (since all highways seem to converge there)

Thoughts?
    How is the Blu alehouse? I went to the sushi place in that plaza the other night and saw its open. I definitely want to try it.

im not really familiar with those areas but ill go.
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by GT800 View Post
    How is the Blu alehouse? I went to the sushi place in that plaza the other night and saw its open. I definitely want to try it.
    It's pretty nice in there. Great beer selection on tap. Over 27 with many craft beers. I'd recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    im not really familiar with those areas but ill go.
    It's all good. Every one of those places is within a mile or two off a major highway. Super easy to get to.

So far I see one vote for each place. Who else wants to vote?
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

Doesn't really matter to me... I could always go for a craft beer. I'd say blu or blackthorn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright so we should probably pick a location. Also maybe we could get a count of who is interested

Good idea

Im interested but I'm not 21 :/

Well I'm assuming all of those options will let you in. You just can't drink. All the options are restaurants so you should be alright.

I Support ClubWRX
    Yea all these will let you in. You can hang an grab food. It's not like we're going to get wasted there anyway. We're all driving. Haha. I planned on getting food and beer.

The count looks like Blu Alehouse is the winner, but it only has 2 votes. Anyone else want to chime in? I vote for Blu as well. If we all agree, May 3rd @ 8:30 there.
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

im down for the blu alehouse, thats right by clinton road/skyline drive both are amazing and beautiful roads

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WREX8 View Post
    sweet, are them so nice roads we can drive before/after? im not familiar with that area.
    There are a few really nice back roads right up 23 that we can rip before or after. I can set up a meeting place once we get a head count and then do a fun run before the restaurant.
    I'm a build thread?
    Stink-eye Mob #49

We should also maybe start a new thread do others read it and know about the "meet"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.