Long Island Subaru Dealers 2015 WRX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Long Island Subaru Dealers 2015 WRX within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey- just curious as to when we might be seeing 2015's start showing up in the Long Island Subaru Dealers. ...

Hey- just curious as to when we might be seeing 2015's start showing up in the Long Island Subaru Dealers. I've called a few and have only gotten we don't knows. Anyone place a pre-order or reserve one around here. Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't knows

I Support ClubWRX
    Check out our resident vendor Clayton at Ramsey Subaru. A bit of a drive for you but well worth the trip.

Sent from my HTC One
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

When I went WRX shopping last week I was hearing April.
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

I Support ClubWRX
    Quick correction. They have already shown up. I heard of people taking delivery in Albany.

Sent from my HTC One
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Awesome, looks like I'll just have to be patient and hope the current car doesn't take a turn for the worse. I almost pulled the trigger on a focus st but I think the interior is just a bit cramped...

go to clayton. I ordered mine through him. The LI dealers are horrible IMO (except maybe metric). They all wanted MSRP. Plus Grand Prix subaru wouldn't even let me test drive a BRZ & '14 WRX. Said "those cars aren't allowed to be test driven".

Funny b.c i drove there in a $50k mercedes and bought a lotus, 1m, and s2k right after test driving them all. Never had an issue except with them. I won't be going there ever again.

Yeah I was at Gran Prix the other day, they gave me the same run around. After making a scene in the showroom they agreed to take me for a test drive in which all three cars were dead. So much for VIP treatment...

Metric didn't let me test drive a wrx last year either .. So .. Probably best not to shop there ... Competition did but I disliked their sales tactics ... Clayton sound like he actually wants to sell cars, maybe worth the trip ?

(Don't get the focus - be strong )
    Last edited by poi88; 03-25-2014 at 10:39 AM.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have heard nothing but good things about Clayton.

However if its too much of a drive I would recommend Metric Subaru. I went to every dealer on the Island when I was in the market and they were by far the most reasonable dealer. All WRX's will drive the same whether its one that sits at Competition, Metric, Grand, Donaldson, etc so if they don't let you drive its no big deal really, test drive one somewhere else. But to get the best price its probably going to be at Metric. Needless to say I purchased through them and ended up sending a friend over as well.

Call them to see when they have them arriving, if I'm not mistaking they have 2 STI's in transit already.

^ yes that is what I did as well - and I spose it is nice to get a car nobody has driven .... I really liked my sales person at metric - but I believe they left

I Support ClubWRX
    +1 on getting a car no one has driven, mine still had all the wrapping

Think my guys name was Peter..

saw them in person

Quote Originally Posted by rcheek2 View Post
    Hey- just curious as to when we might be seeing 2015's start showing up in the Long Island Subaru Dealers. I've called a few and have only gotten we don't knows. Anyone place a pre-order or reserve one around here. Cheers!
    Just picked up my 2014 last Friday(03/28) at Competition in St. James and they had a 15 on the lot. Out enjoying my first morning drive the next day and saw Donaldsons getting a delivery of one or two. On a side note I had an awesome experience at Competition with Jessica(sales) and Dina(finance), from test drive to delivery all good!

thats awesome, what model? Take a picture!

Awesome - congratulations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast