Snowboarding mods
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Snowboarding mods within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Looking for some new things to do with my car. I'm a big time snowboarder, take 2-3 trips to Vermont ...

I Support ClubWRX

Snowboarding mods

Looking for some new things to do with my car. I'm a big time snowboarder, take 2-3 trips to Vermont a year and also ride almost every weekend. Looking for some advice for mods and upgrades for my car that will help out for snowboarding.

I have a snowboard roof rack and Winter tires.

Any advice?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    GoPro...can film some winter driving and snowboard adventures (just need proper mounts)
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Can't go wrong with go pro footage. Maybe a light bar and a pair of lights would look pretty cool if you're into that kind of thing.

Rubber floor mats are a must for the mud and slush and snow you will inevitably bring in to the car. The best fogs you can squeeze into your bumper can help a lot in inclement weather. Also fitting a rear fog-light may be ideal to make you more visible in said weather.

I Support ClubWRX
    Got a GoPro definitely awesome!

Light bar is pretty awesome, any suggestions on which one?

I got rubber floor mats and you are right they are a must, never thought about rear fog light, will definitely do that. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Rally innovations makes popular light bars, or go the DIY route and check out the auxiliary lighting thread on nasioc or dirtyimpreza.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.