Lookin for some Help WITH INSTALL/some new Subie friends/ Free beer if necessary lol

This is a discussion on Lookin for some Help WITH INSTALL/some new Subie friends/ Free beer if necessary lol within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; hey guys i'm new to the forum. i have a PSM 2004 WRX! actully my first post but was looking ...

Lookin for some Help WITH INSTALL/some new Subie friends/ Free beer if necessary lol

hey guys i'm new to the forum. i have a PSM 2004 WRX! actully my first post but was looking to see if anybody arounf the Reading PA/Temple PA area could come help me out in my install. looking to install a Downpipe, UpPipe, 16G Turbo and if possible to do in the same day the fuel Pump. if anything i could drop some money for gas to help out but just looking really to meet other WRX owners in the area, keep in touch make friends etc. i can have beers and snacks if you like! lol let me know or HMU. trying to do it sometime next week if possible. PM me or send me an email xxmrkoolkidxx@Gmail.com hope to see some nice subies hmu i wanna learn an see everything i can at this point. just came from a 412wHp SRT4-Neon. so im new to subies!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    Will you have gummy bears and peanuts?

Lmao whatever you want!

is there really no one in the reading Area that really cant help lol