Forge to Victory Philly SCCA Road Rally on 11/9

This is a discussion on Forge to Victory Philly SCCA Road Rally on 11/9 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Come out and drive some great roads with Philly SCCA. We're ending this road rally at this little place called ...

Forge to Victory Philly SCCA Road Rally on 11/9

Come out and drive some great roads with Philly SCCA. We're ending this road rally at this little place called Victory Brewing. You might have heard of it.

If you've never road rallied before or you think that TSD rallies are too weird or boring, try this one out. We'll use some tricky directions and trivia to see who's paying attention while hitting some nice Chester County routes.

It's cheap good fun and the route was drawn up by one of your very own (WRX Wagone, aka JR aka Bilbo Shaggins)

Check out the info here: SCCA - Philadelphia Region announces Forge to Victory Social Rally Saturday, November 9, 2013 info at Valley Forge Park, King of Prussia, PA 19406 (1525) - MotorsportReg.com

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

116 views, nothing, eh? I remember when Subie people would jump all over a rally.

Registered User wreckingball man's Avatar
    This forum moves pretty slow during the weekend. Bump it again on Monday.

WRX owners used to rally and go on fun drives...

We've done Victory Meets many many times...

This seems awesome...and I know JR pretty well. Bummer I already have plans for Saturday.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I would def be doing this if it wasnt during Bacon Fest
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221