Pocono Brodheadsville Meet

This is a discussion on Pocono Brodheadsville Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Looking to get some cars together in the Pocono Brodheadsville area on select Saturdays. We have a good parking area ...

Pocono Brodheadsville Meet

Looking to get some cars together in the Pocono Brodheadsville area on select Saturdays. We have a good parking area off RT 209 near the 115 split. If you know the area there are some good roads for an after meet cruise.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

UPDATE!

Looks like we will be meeting Sat 26th in the morning. The spot is down the road from Pleasant Valley HS behind rainbow plaza. Trying to get together between 9:30 and 10:30 then head out for a cruise.

Perfect timing for the event at Pocono Raceway. The meeting place is 10 minutes from the track.

All cars are welcomed, I am teaming up with some VW, BMW guys from the area as well.

Come on out and lets have some fun.

I will be at the Pocono Raceway on October 26th for a RallyCross event. I won't be racing the Subaru, I'll be in Ford Fiesta but come spectate. It's $10 a ticket to come watch. American Rally-Cross.com - Home

Thanks to all that came out and had a good time. if you have any pictures from the meet post them here. Look forward to getting together again soon.

Any ideas welcomed.

If you guys are interested, a few of us are meeting up in Philadelphia this Sunday.

Philly Subaru Enthusiasts Meet, Cruise & Photoshoot - December 15th, 2013