Dealers in Buffalo NY
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Dealers in Buffalo NY within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anyone know of a good dealer to go to around Buffalo?...

Dealers in Buffalo NY

Anyone know of a good dealer to go to around Buffalo?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I went to Northtown Subaru on Sheridan Dr. No hassles was quick and painless for once.

Did they hook you up with a good deal?

Definitely Northtown on Sheridan in Amherst. Ask for Dan and tell him Chris from Batavia sent you. I just bought my 2013 from him. He's young, very laid back, knows the cars well, and goes the extra mile for you. Very comfortable sales environment and great financing for all. Definitely check it out or Van Bortel in Rochester is suppose to be good too.

And btw, I got a killer deal!

Would u mind sharing the deal u got? I'm really thinking of buying one once my Hyundai lease is up. Saw one there yesterday but was silver, looking for blue or black

Mine was a left over 2013, so they wanted to make the deal to get the 2014s in, and I traded my supercharged Tundra. You can turn in/trade your lease in early on a new car. I would recommend going in and test driving the silver one. You will love it! I can give Dan your name if you want?

I stopped there and talked to someone said I'd lose money since my lease has 6 more months on it. Might wait to see how the 2015s look he said to wait early next year. There was a blue 4 door just sold I would of liked but the silver one is a hatch. I like the sedans. Thanks man

I just bought the Blue one 2 days ago.

That car is sweet. Nice man. I was looking at it when it was parked to the side for delivery. How much ??!

Van Bortel is selling at $500 below invoice. They had a black sedan too.

After trade out the door was basically the price of a base model.

i got a base hatch. i worked with jerry at northtowne. Was the most painless buying experience i have ever had. Got a good APR.

I'm out of luck until early next year unless I want to pay out 1500-2k from my lease buy back. Never leasing again!!

They can always put it in your payment. Only like $40 tops. It's something like $20 per thousand. See Dan and see what can be done.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast