Looking for Upgrades!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Looking for Upgrades!!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey guys im looking to upgrade my 04 wrx wagon. looking for 850cc injectors, vf39 or a 18G turbo, and ...

Registered User wrxturbowagonguy's Avatar

Looking for Upgrades!!!

Hey guys im looking to upgrade my 04 wrx wagon. looking for 850cc injectors, vf39 or a 18G turbo, and a fmic. would like them all be in good condition please. also looking for 2004 sedan fenders as well. PM me
    Rusty
    "If you aint first your last"
    2004 Subaru WRX Wagon WRB
    Stage 2 soon Stage 3

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    I have 830cc modded pink injectors and a vf22 if you're interested.. also have a Walbro 255 to go with them.

I don't know much about vf22 turbos will my 04 2.0 wrx be able to handle that turbo? with stock internals and are the 830 cc top or side injectors?
    Rusty
    Stage 2 soon Stage 3

The vf22 is only marginally larger than a vf39 (all vf turbos are virtually the same size). Compared to a vf39, the 22 will spool a little later and make more power up top. It came stock on the 2.0L STi, so it would be fine on a stock engine as long as the tune is good.

STi Pink injectors are top feed..

ok how much you looking for?
    Rusty
    Stage 2 soon Stage 3

$350 for the turbo, $200 for the injectors.. both plus shipping. You will also need an upgraded fuel pump, which I am selling for $50.

yeah that sounds good to me. if you can give me a few days ill deff buy them off you just waiting for my check to come in
    Rusty
    Stage 2 soon Stage 3

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.