Edgewater NJ Car Meet EVERY Thursday

This is a discussion on Edgewater NJ Car Meet EVERY Thursday within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; If anyone is interested, there's a local meet every thursday in the Edgewater Commons parking lot. plenty of parking, and ...

Edgewater NJ Car Meet EVERY Thursday

If anyone is interested, there's a local meet every thursday in the Edgewater Commons parking lot. plenty of parking, and some pretty decent cars including WRX's & STi's, Euro's (old & new) Honda's of course, exotics and tons of bikes.... a good hang out, good times, and good people... anyone, any car is welcome, feel free to come down....

It starts at around 9:00 pm and is off of river road in Edgewater, NJ. The meet is in the parking lot of Starbucks and TJ Maxx.

Google maps - Google Maps

on a side note, last night police was blocking entrances and funneling all cars through one entrance. (it was still one of the biggest turn outs i've seen in weeks) they were looking for any reason to hand out tickets, so if you come, make sure all your paper work is legit and your plate is mounted in front... you can always take it off later....
    Chris
    238 whp on stock turbo - Stage 2
    05 l WRB l WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Are you guys still meeting?
    15 year old

as far as i know yea... i havent been in a couple of weeks due to back surgery, but plan on going this thursday....
    Chris
    238 whp on stock turbo - Stage 2
    05 l WRB l WRX

Oh wow I didn't know about the meets every week. But I hate cops
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82