Meets Around North Jersey
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Meets Around North Jersey within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I am new to the site and to the Subaru world. I was wondering if you guys have any meets ...

Meets Around North Jersey

I am new to the site and to the Subaru world. I was wondering if you guys have any meets around north Jersey coming up. If anyone know please let me know, I am interested in picking peoples brains and checking out their cars. Please advise

Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey! well depending on where in North Jersey you are, ya got a few options. I'd recommend also going over to NASIOC, plenty of threads on this, just use the search button (solves a world of problems and won't piss people off :P) Theres the Saturday meets at IKEA by the Garden State Plaza; a GSE (Garden State Euros) meet at the Lowes on Rt. 23 in Butler granted this is a euros meet but plenty of subies show. Along with a few other weekly meets I can't remember right now, you also should check for monthly drives/meets, semi annuals and annuals. All are full of good people and good times. Hope I helped and see ya out there!

the victory meet coming up shouldnt be super far from ya
    Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

Where in N. Jersey? I'm in Montvale in Bergen County. Feel free to PM me and we can get in touch. I frequent some meets. also search pmacey. hes a user on here and holds meets near TarryTown NY.

Quote Originally Posted by subie_riegs View Post
    hey! well depending on where in North Jersey you are, ya got a few options. I'd recommend also going over to NASIOC, plenty of threads on this, just use the search button (solves a world of problems and won't piss people off :P) Theres the Saturday meets at IKEA by the Garden State Plaza; a GSE (Garden State Euros) meet at the Lowes on Rt. 23 in Butler granted this is a euros meet but plenty of subies show. Along with a few other weekly meets I can't remember right now, you also should check for monthly drives/meets, semi annuals and annuals. All are full of good people and good times. Hope I helped and see ya out there!

Where you at in North Jersey bud? PM me if thats better

Quote Originally Posted by SuzyTheSubaru View Post
    Where you at in North Jersey bud? PM me if thats better
    Where in N. Jersey are you SuzyTheSubaru? haha seems like there are more nearby people on this forum then I had thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    Where in N. Jersey are you SuzyTheSubaru? haha seems like there are more nearby people on this forum then I had thought.

dude you from MOntvale? , i work in Woodcliff Lake lmao, maybe ive seen ya around on the roads somewhere. i usually flash my lights or give a nod or a wave to other subaru owners, which i get a return wave back, except those young bucks who just stare at me or give me the "what the *****" look then accelerate really hard to show off....wtf!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

dude you from MOntvale? , i work in Woodcliff Lake lmao, maybe ive seen ya around on the roads somewhere. i usually flash my lights or give a nod or a wave to other subaru owners, which i get a return wave back, except those young bucks who just stare at me or give me the "what the *****" look then accelerate really hard to show off....wtf!
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Quote Originally Posted by jsantos1082 View Post
    where in WCL do you work? I'm in the WRB STi sedan with 'Grimmspeed' 'XTRPerformance' and 'nameless' stickers sideways on the rear window and the red mudflaps behind the front tires, no flaps in the rear. Black wheels as well.

where in WCL do you work? I'm in the WRB STi sedan with 'Grimmspeed' 'XTRPerformance' and 'nameless' stickers sideways on the rear window and the red mudflaps behind the front tires, no flaps in the rear. Black wheels as well.
    i tried to PM you but it said ur inbox is full lol, anyways, I work on chestnut ridge road by the a & p. do u drive on that road sometimes? Coz I saw one wrb a few weeks ago, couldn't really tell if that was ur car. What have you done to your car so far? I'm still bonestock at the moment, was gonna pull the trigger on ap and intake this weekend but unfortunately my windshield got hit by a rock. So I have to get that fixed today. Bummer
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

I am in Long Valley... I usually give a wave back unless I don't notice. I am bone stock right now too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    the victory meet coming up shouldnt be super far from ya
    Do you know when and where it is? Or the link to the page for it?

i tried to PM you but it said ur inbox is full lol, anyways, I work on chestnut ridge road by the a & p. do u drive on that road sometimes? Coz I saw one wrb a few weeks ago, couldn't really tell if that was ur car. What have you done to your car so far? I'm still bonestock at the moment, was gonna pull the trigger on ap and intake this weekend but unfortunately my windshield got hit by a rock. So I have to get that fixed today. Bummer
    not really trying to get personal, but to bypass the server issues, feel free to shoot me a txt 201-458-4586. I do drive chestnut ridge quite frequently, I live off of Summit Avenue, right by Krausers and the LukOil. I'm currently stage 2+ and looking to get protuned soon. If you'd like I can put you in contact with a vendor Im friends with in Wayne, and most of the time he will let you come pick up your parts rather then waiting a few days for shipping. I've purchased face to face every party from him I have except my WC Latheworks shift knob, and my downpipe.

Marky Mark
    2002 Stage 2.3 PSM Bugeye tuned by Matty at WTFtuning
    Bugeye Mafia #397, High Mileage Club, WTF Tuning Intern
    My bugeye build
    MinoskePhotography
    First Mods and other useful info!
    GM EBCS/ Hallman MBC Hybrid boost setup diagram

not really trying to get personal, but to bypass the server issues, feel free to shoot me a txt 201-458-4586. I do drive chestnut ridge quite frequently, I live off of Summit Avenue, right by Krausers and the LukOil. I'm currently stage 2+ and looking to get protuned soon. If you'd like I can put you in contact with a vendor Im friends with in Wayne, and most of the time he will let you come pick up your parts rather then waiting a few days for shipping. I've purchased face to face every party from him I have except my WC Latheworks shift knob, and my downpipe.
    What vendor do you know? What parts can you get through him?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.