Where are the Pennsylvania ClubWRX members? - Page 8
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

This is a discussion on Where are the Pennsylvania ClubWRX members? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; @trumpcard: put on your headphone and go on youtube. It might help......

@trumpcard: put on your headphone and go on youtube. It might help...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pauldeptrai View Post
    @trumpcard: put on your headphone and go on youtube. It might help...
    With what?
    Bonnie - 02 WRX WRB Purchased 4/19/2014
    Build Thread - My 2002 WRX - Bonnie

How about giving me a vote I'm from pa trying my hardest to get my car to sema http://tunerbattlegrounds.com/compet...-devyn-mchenry

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    NorthEast Philly here

Same here ^

Quote Originally Posted by jcr557 View Post
    Same here ^
    Nice what area? I am by torresdale just a minute into philly which sucks for tax reasons

By the Blvd and Red Lion Rd. I've probably seen you around. What are you driving? I have a 14 Wrx blue hatch. I also run https://www.facebook.com/PhiladelphiaSubarus

Were you in wawa at state road today? I have a 13 white sedan with rally armour mud flaps.

Collegeville here.

Honestly confused on how I never found this thread..

Sayre here.
    2014 DGM Sedan

Stink Eye Mob #228

Quote Originally Posted by jgr208 View Post
    Were you in wawa at state road today? I have a 13 white sedan with rally armour mud flaps.
    Is this Kirill? Lol. But no, my car is out of commission right now. It's at the dealer getting fixed. I do however stop by that wawa very often.

Is this Kirill? Lol. But no, my car is out of commission right now. It's at the dealer getting fixed. I do however stop by that wawa very often.
    Haha no but I saw a blue hatch with a roof rack there thought it might be yours. I always see a grey one on state road around 7am as well.

I'm around state rd often cause my girl lives around there. Come out to the meet this Sunday.

I'm around state rd often cause my girl lives around there. Come out to the meet this Sunday.
    Where is it at? and also of a side not be careful when you go to the sunoco across from DD on frankford ave... i went there tonight pressed ultra and it gave me plus

Where is it at? and also of a side not be careful when you go to the sunoco across from DD on frankford ave... i went there tonight pressed ultra and it gave me plus
    https://www.facebook.com/events/888425724520099/

We had a successful meet last time and I'm looking to repeat it with a few more cars. I am on ClubWRX so this meet is listed on there and open to all Subaru models. If you belong to other forums or social media groups, please share this link so we can make this meet bigger and better.

We will be meeting at the Sam's club parking lot inside the Franklin Mills Mall on Sunday, September 28th at 11am. The address is: 1000 Franklin Mills Cir. Philadelphia, PA 19154. We will wait an hour until everyone gets there and then we will be cruising to New Jersey Motorsports Park at 12pm. We will take group pics so don't be late haha. NJMP is located in Millville, NJ and is about 65 miles away from Sam's club. It will take us about an hour and a half to get there (traffic depending). At NJMP, we will be doing an arrive and drive on their go-karts. The go karts are out doors and are gas powered. Arrive and drive cost is "$35.00 for your first 15 – minute session. Each additional 15 – minute session on the same day is $20.00" or we can run a mini grand prix, grand prix or even an endurance race depending on how many people come and who wants to do what. We will figure that out as the date gets closer.

This is the link for the NJMP go karts.
    F1 Go Karts | New Jersey Motorsports Park

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.