Pittsburgh - Subieguys - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Pittsburgh - Subieguys within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by Heide264 Easy there... He's just giving ya a rough time. I don't know any decent detailing places ...

Quote Originally Posted by Heide264 View Post
    Easy there... He's just giving ya a rough time.

I don't know any decent detailing places around here. I know foreign traffic on rt8 does detail cars, and they do some pretty expensive cars at least... But I have never heard anything about their detailing otherwise.
    Sorry about that. Its friday, Its actually a nice day in Pittsburgh for once and I'm stuck in my office. Just a little edgy today...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Moose57 View Post
    yeah that was me probably leaving one of the facilities I visit for work and yes that was me. Sorry about being weird, I was just so excited about getting my car. I look forward to getting in it everytime I walk in my garage...
    No problem. That kind of excitement about these cars is part of what makes them so great.

On another note though, it seems that all Pittsburgh area meets are doomed to be regarded as nothing more than dating services. See here and the following few posts as another example.
    - Dave

2012 pbp WRX premium

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose57 View Post
    I know. thought she might know though. figured it would be a good excuse to meet up...
    It was a ****in joke. Consider yourself warned, we don't allow that type of talk in our forum. Please take a moment to read the forum rules. Dumb idea to talk like that on an open forum to a regular member, even dumber to do so to a moderator. Punk kids these days..

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

hi
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    hi, I'm here for the gangbang
    fixored.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    fixored.
    I figured that was assumed
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

what up im new here from Pittsburgh has well

The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Completely off topic but i'm throwing it out there anyways.

LETS GO PENS!!!!!

Anyone want to try and bring this thread back to life? About to pick up a new 2014 on Friday!!!

Are the Quakersteak meets still going on the first wednesday of every month?

^^

I second this...what's the deal with meets around the Pittsburgh area? Anyone wanna help me install some lowering springs and DP?

If you'll work for pizza and beer that is!
    2013 SWP WRX Limited Sedan

Found another tread saying that the monthly meets are still going on in Robinson at Quakersteak first Wednesday of every month. I should be there in April.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234