Spotted in Yorktown: White WRX Hatch
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Spotted in Yorktown: White WRX Hatch within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Near Lakeland High School on East Main Street, heading towards Shrub Oak...around 3:35-3:40PM, possibly a 2012 (headlight bezels were dark ...

Spotted in Yorktown: White WRX Hatch

Near Lakeland High School on East Main Street, heading towards Shrub Oak...around 3:35-3:40PM, possibly a 2012 (headlight bezels were dark vs silver for the 2013 WRX): SWP WRX Hatch. Followed me, bearing right to get onto 132, and then took the Taconic South exit. clubWRX member?

Have to make a comment: I always thought the 2005 STI Hood Scoops looked the best on our Subarus, have to admit, the current gen WRX/STI Hood Scoops look pretty cool in the rear view mirror.

Speaking of White cars: NOTE: for those who live in Yorktown or drive through: Yorktown PD is now sporting Dodge Charger Cruisers/Interceptors...saw my first one today on East Main Street...just a heads up as they may deploy same as unmarked cruisers.
    Last edited by pmacey; 02-13-2013 at 06:45 PM.
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User Sheleileigh Law's Avatar
    Englewood PD in NJ also have the same cool charger interceptors - it's 'the thing' now ...

-MACE-

Regarding the last Video, check out the Police lights flashing in the hood scope.

Trying to find a VID from the end of the movie: "Hot Fuzz" that showed a WRX Police Car...still searching...

BTW: Once again on East Main Street and RT 132 in Shrub Oak...saw the Yorktown PD's White Charger Interceptor yesterday...looks really cool...hopefully will never see it in my rear view mirror with the lights flashing and siren wailing...
    Last edited by pmacey; 02-17-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    -MACE-

Was the white wrx sticker bombed with roof racks? He's from put valley I think.

Anyway I think I saw ur sedan on rt6 today. I flashed my highbeams as a thumbs up. WRB 13' wrx hatch.

I've seen the new Ytown pd charger, scary lol. He hangs out around Jefferson valley.

Watch out I saw an unmarked suburban through there today, white, extended side mirrors. You really can't tell except for the spot light on the front.
    2008 OBP WRX
    NASTY LOUD INVIDIA N1

Look for me in a silver 2010 hatch, I live in Croton but I'm in y-town all the time!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.