Limerick / Royersford Sonic meat

This is a discussion on Limerick / Royersford Sonic meat within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Small Subaru only car meet at Limerick Sonic at 8pm on Saturday 1-19-13. As of now this is just a ...

Limerick / Royersford Sonic meat

Small Subaru only car meet at Limerick Sonic at 8pm on Saturday 1-19-13. As of now this is just a small meat with 11 confirmed. No cruise is planned. One may occur later in the night.

address
    37 West Ridge Pike Royersford, PA 19468

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sooo many meats!!
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    sooo many meats!!
    yes this is my weekend small meat hehe. its actually still going to be kinda big. right now around 15 expected..

I might be able to make this. Im about 40 min away from there but its a nice cruise. Gonna shoot a couple texts around and see if any other guys from the area want to go.
    2013 Wrx Black Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by keff108 View Post
    I might be able to make this. Im about 40 min away from there but its a nice cruise. Gonna shoot a couple texts around and see if any other guys from the area want to go.
    alrighty. if your up from near allentown area i know a few people are coming from there LVSE members

How often do you guys have Subie meets? I live in gilbertsville and was looking to meet other Subie owners. I have a '12 dgm wrx sedan.

Quote Originally Posted by BernR6 View Post
    How often do you guys have Subie meets? I live in gilbertsville and was looking to meet other Subie owners. I have a '12 dgm wrx sedan.
    We have them every now and then around the limerick area but most are usually planned so ill make a thread for people in the area. Theres a meet this saturday at sly fox in phoenixville. Ill PM you the link as well. I live down 100 where it intersects with 23 so pm me if you want to cruise down to the meet this saturday

1st Sly Fox Semi-annual meat!! 2/2/13