Good Car Wash Places - NY NJ Area

This is a discussion on Good Car Wash Places - NY NJ Area within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I've noticed people asking here and there 'where's a good car wash'? So I thought it might be good to ...

Registered User Sheleileigh Law's Avatar

Good Car Wash Places - NY NJ Area

I've noticed people asking here and there 'where's a good car wash'? So I thought it might be good to have a Tri-State car wash thread.

In Bergen County, NJ where I work there is Leonia Hand Car Wash & Detailing Centre. Mon-Sat 8 to 7 and Sunday 8 to 5. 125 Fort Lee Road, Leonia, NJ. 201/363-0040.

A basic wash is about $12.00 bucks (SUVs, and trucks are more), hand wash only, the guys vacuum out the car and spritz the windows and dash, so you're in good basic shape. They will always throw in a tyre armour-all for $3.00 even on a busy day or, if you catch them before your car is dry, a cheapo spray wax for insta-glam.

They do compound waxing and details, but you would have to leave the car. Luba is the manager and a really nice guy.

I hear there are detail places up in Fishkill and Poughkeepsie but don't know if they're any good.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sheleileigh Law View Post
    I've noticed people asking here and there 'where's a good car wash'? So I thought it might be good to have a Tri-State car wash thread.

In Bergen County, NJ where I work there is Leonia Hand Car Wash & Detailing Centre. Mon-Sat 8 to 7 and Sunday 8 to 5. 125 Fort Lee Road, Leonia, NJ. 201/363-0040.

A basic wash is about $12.00 bucks (SUVs, and trucks are more), hand wash only, the guys vacuum out the car and spritz the windows and dash, so you're in good basic shape. They will always throw in a tyre armour-all for $3.00 even on a busy day or, if you catch them before your car is dry, a cheapo spray wax for insta-glam.

They do compound waxing and details, but you would have to leave the car. Luba is the manager and a really nice guy.

I hear there are detail places up in Fishkill and Poughkeepsie but don't know if they're any good.

Thanks man, I've been looking for a nearby hand car wash place in the Bergen county area. I will try it out. My car is a mess lol
    JOE
    2013 WRX DGM
    Stink Eye Mob #82

Hey Guys, another good place up north jersey is Progressive Car Care in Totowa right off Rt 80W. They mostly do high end benz/bmw/porsche, etc. Hand car wash. The gold package I get is ~25 but they do a great job. The rims are clean and interior is spotless. They use an air compressor to blow out all of the crevices and cracks on the car and door/trunk jams, mirrors so when you drive away you don't have water dripping out everywhere. They aren't the quickest but I look at that as a good thing since they don't rush with your car. I haven't brought my STI there yet but I used to bring my 370 there and they would take a good 25-30 mins cleaning my car. It could be because it was "different" than the regular everyday bmws, benzs. I would highly recommend them.