jersey shore meets and starting up a wrx/sti car club.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on jersey shore meets and starting up a wrx/sti car club. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This is a feeler. Looking to see if anyone looking to start up some meets for the jersey shore and ...

jersey shore meets and starting up a wrx/sti car club.

This is a feeler. Looking to see if anyone looking to start up some meets for the jersey shore and get a car club started up also. I had a couple of guys ask me about it so im just threwing it out there and try to get something started for the spring. And other subies would be welcomed too.
    Last edited by ajdwrx2011; 01-04-2013 at 08:09 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

sorry just seeing this, i'm 15 mins from point. drop me a PM if you want. I'm up for meeting a few guys

I have a beach house on Chadwick Island. (inbetween Point Pleasant and SeaSide) Let me know I'd probably take the cruise down and spend the night on the weekends.

I Support ClubWRX
    Jersey shore meats? Bro, do you even lift?

/sorry couldn't resist. I'll leave now...
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

I'm down there in the summer so I'll be down for meets
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    WTH I thought the hurricane put an end to the jersey shore??? It's still there?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

the jersey shore is still here......maybe the staten island gorilla juice heads wont be back this summer though

I am in. 15 min from Point as well. I think it'd be fun as the weather gets nicer. There are plenty of places to meet as well. Keep me in mind? Thanks.

Hey I'm more towards the Delaware bridge but always down for a shore meet!!! What's going on?

I wanna drive on the beach!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    I have a beach house on Chadwick Island. (inbetween Point Pleasant and SeaSide) Let me know I'd probably take the cruise down and spend the night on the weekends.
    Wheres your house in Chadwick? Mines in Chadwick too. And your house is livable? Storm got mine pretty bad.

I live in Central, hour from Jersey Shore, I'd be in once my car is back.
    2011 STi----------PTE6266--------Fully Built---------ETS--------E85

/\ HA.

- - - Updated - - -

/\ HA.

Quote Originally Posted by Januch09 View Post
    Wheres your house in Chadwick? Mines in Chadwick too. And your house is livable? Storm got mine pretty bad.

I live in Central, hour from Jersey Shore, I'd be in once my car is back.
    WOW surprised someone that lives on the island is on this forum, I'd say no more then 150 houses on our island. I live right by the marsh. The house is on Ormond drive, we had the crappy-looking deflated Zodiak on the trailer all last summer and winter. House has no walls from the ground to 3 feet up and everything inside is trash. I'm only 18 and this was my grandfathers house as I was a toddler and now my fathers house as I'm a teen, and I'm not informed on all of the details of repairs and such, but I heard my dad say, to cover us with flood insurance again they want the house on 4 foot pillars above the ground, and they are giving 30k to each home-owner to do so, BUT this job costs much more especially if we rebuild the house which we planned on doing. Really a sad situation down there and I haven't been down since 2 days before the storm actually hit so I haven't personally seen the destruction but the pictures are incredible. Keep me posted on where you are on Chadwick, maybe we've met or something of the sort haha. Also, are you on the island or on the barrier island by the Wawa?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    WOW surprised someone that lives on the island is on this forum, I'd say no more then 150 houses on our island. I live right by the marsh. The house is on Ormond drive, we had the crappy-looking deflated Zodiak on the trailer all last summer and winter. House has no walls from the ground to 3 feet up and everything inside is trash. I'm only 18 and this was my grandfathers house as I was a toddler and now my fathers house as I'm a teen, and I'm not informed on all of the details of repairs and such, but I heard my dad say, to cover us with flood insurance again they want the house on 4 foot pillars above the ground, and they are giving 30k to each home-owner to do so, BUT this job costs much more especially if we rebuild the house which we planned on doing. Really a sad situation down there and I haven't been down since 2 days before the storm actually hit so I haven't personally seen the destruction but the pictures are incredible. Keep me posted on where you are on Chadwick, maybe we've met or something of the sort haha. Also, are you on the island or on the barrier island by the Wawa?
    Yeah man, it's terrible. Everything in my house is destroyed. It's 100% ripped apart now. Waiting on insurance...I'm not gunna blow up this thread with our problems and off topic stuff lol. I'll shoot you a pm. Maybe we can meet up before the meet or something if it ever happens!

Make something happen guys. A good turn out of a subie meet would be cool in the shore area. Even if we do like a cruise through seaside and what not, maybe stop at streaks, pick up a tony, then go to a meet. I'm sure theres plenty of lots in seaside that we could even park at. My dad knows the owners of a few of the lots by strip, I can see if he can give em a call and give us permission for one night during the week or something. Just it is very busy down there....
    2011 STi----------PTE6266--------Fully Built---------ETS--------E85

I'm in, Warren County here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast