NY-Northern Westchester-Who is out and about in tonight's SNOW?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on NY-Northern Westchester-Who is out and about in tonight's SNOW? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Who went out tonight....got about 4 inches of some wet heavy snow here in Northern Westchester and its still coming ...

NY-Northern Westchester-Who is out and about in tonight's SNOW?

Who went out tonight....got about 4 inches of some wet heavy snow here in Northern Westchester and its still coming down.

Went to move cars so I could take the WRX out: moved my wife's 2010 Impreza Hatch and just going down our 195 foot driveway...started sliding and had to stomp the brakes activating ABS the whole way down...was getting ready to take out some bushes -vs- a car coming down our road and stopped right at the end of the driveway....its real slippery out there.

Think I'm gonna leave the WRX in the garage...I know my snow driving abilities....don't wanna face the consequences and limitations of the other drivers on the road...though I'm dying to have some WRX fun in a empty parking lot and on my favorite dirt road in the snow

Be safe my friends...
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I went out! I had a blast

i went out too. went over to my friends place in cortlandt and had some fun at some empty back-roads intersections.

this thing can drift pretty well. i thought the AWD and stability control that cant be turned off would put a damper on that. guess i was wrong!
    WARNING: Has Dumb Ideas

Dab of Oppo anyone?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.