Westchester-First Unofficcal Meet at CROTON DAM
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

This is a discussion on Westchester-First Unofficcal Meet at CROTON DAM within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Westchester County - First Unofficial Meet at CROTON DAM...one from New York, one from Massachusetts...WRX: BLUE AND RED!!!...

Westchester County - First Unofficial Meet at CROTON DAM...one from New York, one from Massachusetts...WRX: BLUE AND RED!!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1833.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	109793
    Last edited by pmacey; 11-24-2012 at 01:06 PM.
    -MACE-
    *HAVE YOU HAD YOUR WRX TODAY!*

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1827.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	136.2 KB 
ID:	109820

2013 World Rally BLUE WRX = Bone Stock with 500 miles, only upgrade = new Conti Extreme Dry Wet Snow tires with 200 miles

2010 Lightning Red WRX = Invidia and K&N upgrades with 30,000 miles, still has the stock Dunlop Summer tires

Notice the difference in the head lights: new for 2013 are silver bezels, the 2010 has black bezels, makes the 2010 stock lenses look smoked, kinda like that.

-MACE-
    Last edited by pmacey; 11-25-2012 at 07:54 AM.
    -MACE-

Nice pics! I like the front lip spoiler on the red rex. But the WRB will always be my favorite

were you the only ones that made it? bummer i couldnt...
    WARNING: Has Dumb Ideas

Dab of Oppo anyone?

I came like 2 hours late

Pics were from the first (unofficial) meet. Last Saturday it was just Carl and I.

Would like to set up another meet after the holidays. Perhaps Saturday January 5th...good time to show off any X-MAS gifts you got (or bought yourself) for your WRX....12 noon sound good?
    -MACE-

I'm in! Gives me time to wash her too.

Anyone willing to help me detail the engine bay? Never done it but I'd like to learn.
    WARNING: Has Dumb Ideas

Dab of Oppo anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by pmacey View Post
    Pics were from the first (unofficial) meet. Last Saturday it was just Carl and I.

Would like to set up another meet after the holidays. Perhaps Saturday January 5th...good time to show off any X-MAS gifts you got (or bought yourself) for your WRX....12 noon sound good?
    cool bro hope that we can get more ppl to come.
    2012 DGM WRX Base

12 noon on saturday, chances are I'd even roll over and meet up with you guys for a bit. I'm only about 30-45 min away and with the new downpipe and stage 2, thats 30-45 min of pure enjoyment.
    Also, I have buddies who are into cars also, my buddy john owns a 2006 WRX (just has a cat-back), my buddy max owns an F-150 Raptor (only cosmetic mods), my buddy johnny owns a corvette sport(stock) , my buddy Guy owns a 5.0 stang (full exhaust, throttle body, sways, and coilovers), and my other buddy Brett owns an older VW GLI (he's into sound systems and not much is done to the car).

If you wanna do open to more then just subies let me know and I will try and get some buddies to come as well!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    12 noon on saturday, chances are I'd even roll over and meet up with you guys for a bit. I'm only about 30-45 min away and with the new downpipe and stage 2, thats 30-45 min of pure enjoyment.
    Also, I have buddies who are into cars also, my buddy john owns a 2006 WRX (just has a cat-back), my buddy max owns an F-150 Raptor (only cosmetic mods), my buddy johnny owns a corvette sport(stock) , my buddy Guy owns a 5.0 stang (full exhaust, throttle body, sways, and coilovers), and my other buddy Brett owns an older VW GLI (he's into sound systems and not much is done to the car).

If you wanna do open to more then just subies let me know and I will try and get some buddies to come as well!
    Open to all Car 'FANatics'!

I've had a Corvette and Stang myself...we'll make WRX -vs- the world parking spots....
    -MACE-

Quote Originally Posted by pmacey View Post
    Open to all Car 'FANatics'!

I've had a Corvette and Stang myself...we'll make WRX -vs- the world parking spots....
    Haha sounds good! I will inform the friends! Keep posting so I know what day it is as we get closer please.

I'll definitely be there.

May I join? Haven't chilled with any gearheads in a loooong time. I would just need an address, or reference of some kind. From what I found I'm just about an hour away.
    Last edited by OakFF252; 12-24-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OakFF252 View Post
    May I join? Haven't chilled with any gearheads in a loooong time. I would just need an address, or reference of some kind. From what I found I'm just about an hour away.
    Absolutely, you're more then welcome. As a matter of fact, I see you're from Bergen County. I am too, I live in Montvale, right by Park Ridge and WoodCliff Lake. If you'd like to cruise to the croton dam with me and my buddies let me know and I'll send you my cell number and we can be in contact!

Quote Originally Posted by OakFF252 View Post
    Absolutely, you're more then welcome. As a matter of fact, I see you're from Bergen County. I am too, I live in Montvale, right by Park Ridge and WoodCliff Lake. If you'd like to cruise to the croton dam with me and my buddies let me know and I'll send you my cell number and we can be in contact!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast