Star Subaru - Queens, NY

This is a discussion on Star Subaru - Queens, NY within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Has anyone experienced/dealt with Star Subaru? Mainly the servicing department... I purchased my WRX in NJ and I need to ...

Star Subaru - Queens, NY

Has anyone experienced/dealt with Star Subaru? Mainly the servicing department... I purchased my WRX in NJ and I need to bring my car in for servicing and use the warranty. I live in Queens, NY so going to the dealer were I purchased it from would be a major inconvenience. I'm a bit hesitant to bring it in there bc the servicing department is at a completely different location. It looks like a shady place but I don't want judge based on the cover unless I'm warned.

Also, bc I purchased the car in NJ, I should have no problem getting my car fixed there and having the warranty honored right? Do I ask the service department first if any work done be covered by warranty? I'm not talking about maintenance but issues with the car.

Sorry for sounding like fool but I'm new to this being that this is my first car I've purchased new. I don't want to be taken advantage of and pay for something I shouldn't.

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

czn
    try milea in the bronx...i had a friend buy from there.
    -Dave
    2001 is300 Solar Yellow *RIP*
    2004 RX-8 Black
    2011 WRX STi - Cobb SF Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    You shouldnt have a problem with them honoring the warranty. I bought the car from Milea in the BX,but took it once to Smith Cairns in Yonkers for some service work.

No idea about the service dept at STAR. But they do have a good sales dept.

I am not entirely sure ,but I think this guy View Profile: wrx0131 - ClubWRX Forum - Subaru Impreza WRX and STi Community and Forums bought his car there. You could pm & ask him.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Star Subaru - Queens, NY

Thanks!