sonic rt 103 cinaminson nj

This is a discussion on sonic rt 103 cinaminson nj within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; just left this place and what a pile of hondas. There was me and two other scoobs and man was ...

sonic rt 103 cinaminson nj

just left this place and what a pile of hondas. There was me and two other scoobs and man was this crap. Is there any other subi guys that know of more of a meet then just stupid weed wackers. ppl doing burnouts civics with dumps just all out stupid i hope that place is better with better weather
    -_- Brian -_- 2011 wrx 5 door ISM
    sti short shifter/ sti shift fog kit / cnt cat back/rally armor vr2 black silver letter
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...k-eye-mob.html
    ::StInK eYe MoB #7308

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (2).jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	186.8 KB 
ID:	108753
    sti short shifter/ sti shift fog kit / cnt cat back/rally armor vr2 black silver letter

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The real answer...no lol

This is pretty much what you're going to find unless you find a small group of us around somewhere. Its best to just hang out with some NJ subaru people randomly anyways and not at some "meet".
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS

See!! I told you man.

I went there for like a month straight and that's all it was. I was shocked to see people from NASIOC saying that they all actually attend that meet.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

ant it was just rice burners thats it so not up for it there. kid there wit 11 hatch said good weather is alot more ppl there and there would be more subies but o well . ill have to go to art in philly i guess thats just subies

Glad I never went to Sonic! I was at the art museum last night, about 10 of us or so showed up. Was a pretty good time

i got to get over there man i keep playing around but kinda hard live in jersey and have a 8 month old kid so cant bring a baby wit me its not humain lol but will show up one of these weeks

Quote Originally Posted by osamabenhiden View Post
    just left this place and what a pile of hondas. There was me and two other scoobs and man was this crap. Is there any other subi guys that know of more of a meet then just stupid weed wackers. ppl doing burnouts civics with dumps just all out stupid i hope that place is better with better weather
    This is why I stopped going to that Sonic Meet

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    See!! I told you man.

I went there for like a month straight and that's all it was. I was shocked to see people from NASIOC saying that they all actually attend that meet.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by jthatch12 View Post
    Glad I never went to Sonic! I was at the art museum last night, about 10 of us or so showed up. Was a pretty good time
    What time is this ? I really want to try to go here someday