Subaru WRX Forum banner

Tuning shops near North NJ

7K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Mike193 
#1 ·
I need suggestions on tuning shops, I'm in Bergen County NJ, but am willing to drive up to 2-3 hours for the best tuner around. Please give me some suggestions.

#2 ·
#5 ·
From what I heard, they had another guy who was up and coming and studying under Chris.

Mike, there are a couple other options in NJ...TurboTrix in Woodbridge has a decent rep, though they are known more in the Evo community. And Precision down in Brick, NJ is a well known shop for strictly Subaru. I'd go with Precision personally (and probably will come next Spring when I want a tune).

#6 ·
Yea Brick sounds great. I have a beach house in Chadwick Island. In-between Point Pleasant and Seaside. I could bunk there for however many days it takes for them to tune. I'm going to shoot Precision an email tomorrow when I have free time in school.

#8 · (Edited)
I'm new to the whole modding thing, after all, this is my first car haha. But the reason I said that is because I work over at Radical Motor Sports of New Jersey | Pre-owned Dealer | Ramsey, New Jersey And somebody just traded us the first fully built Evo X. We dropped it at a tuning shop in long island on Wednesday. So maybe the reasoning for us waiting a day or so was because we were too busy to send someone down to go get it.

**(I believe it is actually the first AUTOMATIC fully built Evo X, so please don't go quoting me that I said we have the 'fastest evo' lol I believe it was making roughly 600BHP

#11 ·
I will post some pics when i can snap some at work wednesday, if the car is back. And, although we are just a used car dealer, we do get some insane rides, because we are connected with Radical Sports cars. Home - Radical Sportscars

The owner is really into old antique cars, and has some insanely clean old cars. I am going to snap some pics wednesday. They have a 1931 ford model a (I believe thats the year and series, I have only been there a week so I'm just getting to know the place) Anyway, the ford looks like it was built yesterday. also some really neat jaguars.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.