SLOW Wednesday night GPNY meet
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on SLOW Wednesday night GPNY meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; This is a invitation to all Tri-State subie owners to join SLOW(Subie Love of Westchester) to our Wednesday night meet ...

SLOW Wednesday night GPNY meet

This is a invitation to all Tri-State subie owners to join SLOW(Subie Love of Westchester) to our Wednesday night meet at GPNY(Grand Prix New York).For those of you who don't know what this is it, it's a indoor go-carting track This is something we do once a month but we wanted to make this a big event. One of our members is the General Manager at GPNY so he get us amazing deals. We normally have about 40-50 people just out of SLOW come.

We will be running super track which is all of the tracks combined. The deal is each person gets 3 races for $60. Super track is normally $35 for one race on the one day per week that super track is up. We rented the entire track for the Subaru meet.

The meet starts at 7:30pm and the racing will start at 9pm and we will keep the track open as long as we need to.

You will never be able to get a deal this good anytime else. These are always really fun meets and even if you aren't going to race you can go to the bar.

Here is the link for SLOW's Facebook page, feel free to join.

Location: Grand Prix New York (333 N Bedford Rd Mount Kisco, NY 10549)
    Time: 7:30pm-12am
    Price: $60

If you are going to come just post up, I look forward to seeing ever one there!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great post. I will be there
    2011 SWP WRX. Current
    2000 Boosted VSM Civic. SOLD
    "Without disappointment you cannot appreciate victory"

S.L.O.W. member #40

Hey I totally had someone put there card from SLOW on my car. I never actually got back to them. (think first name was Joe?) I still have the card. I'll check it out.

And I've totally been to the GPNY once.. really nice place. I may make it out for this

Quote Originally Posted by Alternet View Post
    Hey I totally had someone put there card from SLOW on my car. I never actually got back to them. (think first name was Joe?) I still have the card. I'll check it out.

And I've totally been to the GPNY once.. really nice place. I may make it out for this
    Joe created a mass amount of cards but he isn't always the one who puts the cards on the cars. Almost all of us do it. Our usual weekly meets are in tarrytown, but if you can make it out to GPNY then that would be awesome. We have a fun mix of members and it should be a great time
    2011 SWP WRX. Current

S.L.O.W. member #40

Oh okay cool cool.. I definitely will do my best to come out. Do you have to sign up or anything? Or is showing up in your Subaru enough?

I checked out the FB page and I didn't see anything about signing up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alternet View Post
    Oh okay cool cool.. I definitely will do my best to come out. Do you have to sign up or anything? Or is showing up in your Subaru enough?

I checked out the FB page and I didn't see anything about signing up.
    there isnt a sign up. just request to be in the group in fb and show up to a meet and thats it. If you want the club sticker you can only pay and obtain one at a meet
    2011 SWP WRX. Current

S.L.O.W. member #40

Okay cool. Thanks for the info. Looking forward to being out there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.