Hagerstown/Chambersburg area?

This is a discussion on Hagerstown/Chambersburg area? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Anybody located in the Hagerstown or Chambersburg area? I've been seeing a large amount of Subarus but nobody on the ...

Hagerstown/Chambersburg area?

Anybody located in the Hagerstown or Chambersburg area? I've been seeing a large amount of Subarus but nobody on the forums seem to be located around me. Just strikes me as odd the number of cars in the area with the lack of people on the forums.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Did you see a few of them roll through last Friday? There were four of us that drove through town on the way to VA.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I work near Hagerstown and have seen a few around as well. I don't know any of them on here tho

Quote Originally Posted by EJ257 View Post
    Did you see a few of them roll through last Friday? There were four of us that drove through town on the way to VA.
    Sadly I didn't. I couldn't have missed it if I did since i'm always on the lookout for modified cars. I probably would have turned around and started following yall for a bit to get a glimpse of them...I mean that without being being a creeper.. ha.

@Axex. Frederick is a large area with a bit of money in and around it haha. I'm surprised you don't see more of these cars in your area. Although I'm 40 some minutes away I don't see much of the money that is in that area. haha.....
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."

more east coasters on iwsti and nasioc

Yeah I really don't see all that many of them lol. At least not the 3g ones. I guess more people here like their BMWs and Audis. pah! There's a few though, but I rarely get any waves I'll keep my eye out for you!

I live in Chambersburg!!!! )

I don't post on the forums much but I live in chambersburg and there are quite a few new wrx/sti around here