Rally America Rallycross at NJMP(new jersey motorsports park)

View Poll Results: Choose a date or all of the above.

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • May 19

2 33.33%
  • July 21

4 66.67%
  • October 20

5 83.33%
  • November 17

4 66.67%
  • All of the above

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Rally America Rallycross at NJMP(new jersey motorsports park) within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey tri-state, I'm writing this post because in Millville, new jersey at the motorsports park, there will be a Rallycross ...

Rally America Rallycross at NJMP(new jersey motorsports park)

Hey tri-state, I'm writing this post because in Millville, new jersey at the motorsports park, there will be a Rallycross on May 19th, July 21st, October 20th, and November 17th. I would really like to make it to as many of those events as possible along with anyone else whom is interested. It would be great if we could organize a meet before the race starts possibly in the morning, and then head down as a group. As it appears on New Jersey Motorsports Park , tickets sold individually are $15. And group tickets as stated on the site are , "Groups of 20 or more are eligible for a 20% discount off any major event ticket when purchased in advance." . Hopefully this thread catches some interest. The Millville race track is located in South Jersey and fairly easy to get too. Please add some ideas or lets start getting some kind of head count for each event date.

If you would like more information, please check out the website. New Jersey Motorsports Park

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd be interested in going as a spectator if enough people want to go.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    I would love to go.But maybe in the fall.Can't make it in the summer.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Sorry about that, I am only interested in spectating also. I think you have to pay something like $150 if you were interested in racing. I could find the info on that if anyone is interested there.

I wanna go and spectate!

I am unsure the time the races are expected to start . Is anyone interested in a meeting point to cruise over ? I'm about 25-30 minutes from Millville so if anyone in the gloucester or Camden counties wants to get some cars together I'm all for it! Or even anyone else from anywhere in the tri state , if you want to meet up and round up some friends so we can get a nice pack of cars to head down together

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    I have a season pass to njmp so I'm hoping to go to most of them (it's only 40 minutes or so from me)

We should set something up one day and make it a lil Clubwrx meet and hang out

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

I Support ClubWRX
    Also don't forget.If F1 comes to Jersey next year(I can't believe I'm saying that),we should have a meet there too.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Also don't forget.If F1 comes to Jersey next year(I can't believe I'm saying that),we should have a meet there too.
    I agree, that has always been the best pro racing to me as a kid. If we can get some more club member attention then I will give a call to them. They have garages that you can rent during a race weekend I think.

What I really want us to be able to do is get our own cars on the track . I wouldn't want to go complete W.O.T. The whole time but I sure would like the peace of mind being on a nice track where everyone else is out of harms way.(just in case)

I Support ClubWRX
    I'lll be there saturday. Any idea when gates open?

I Support ClubWRX
    Had a lot of fun yesterday and got to go on the track (which a civic ruined for everyone by stopping and then stomping on it then spinning out because he wasn't paying attention) videos of that here (I was 3 or 4 cars behind the civic):
    if the titles of these are not forum appropriate I will take the links down (if you follow the links you may see some inappropriate language for younger members)
    Civic spins out - YouTube
    Civic On The NJMP 5/19/12 - YouTube

There was one bug-eye (with camouflage paint ) and the rest were other makes there was a rally fiesta racing though which was cool. It seemed like a good 50-60% of registered cars didn't race for some reason. And one car nose dived and lost its bumper.

and some photos (half are 50-75% crops so they may be a little noisy, I needed to use my 24-70 lens since my distance lens isn't up to the focusing necessary for this.):

the full album is here(photobucket uploaded everything in reverse order so start with the last photo and go backwards for action scenes to make sense):
    rally cross pictures by twistedphrame - Photobucket

The fiesta over took the mustang on the hairpin every run, the mustang could never swing around properly.

Sweet pictures. I saw the camo wrx from the first picture parked up behind a hotel near the exit 32 on ramp to route 55. Made sure I took a picture of it. I was on my way home from work unfortunately =[ . I would really like to make it out to the next race!

I'm up to spectate the rest of the races, let me know where everyone is meeting up for the july, october and November races.

I'd love to make it to the July one!

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast