So I picked my car up yesterday from Premier Collision. I couldn't be happier with the service I was given. First, when I brought the car in the first time, he had told me that he would order the parts I needed and I could bring it in the day before they arrived, so I could conveniently keep my car at the shop as short as possible. When I called Thursday morning, I said, "Hey, I have my 2011 Subaru Impreza there it should be ready to go today I was told, Is it possible if I swing by around 4 or 5?" The man replies, "Oh, this beautiful blue Subaru? We are waxing it right now, It will be good to go in less then an hour, would you like me to call you when it is ready?" I said, "Awesome! I don't need a notification call, as I'm a high school student and will just swing by after school" When I went to pick it up, the man (younger guy, in his 30's) was asking me all sorts of questions about it. After about 5 minutes of talking, he told me he was going to probably speak with my insurance agent, (who's a good friend of my fathers, and the agent is a good friend of the mechanic) and get info on who I made the purchase from. My beautiful fixed car may have sparked a new WRX or STi purchase!

(interior was completely cleaned, smelled like brand new, and car was at the same exact mileage I left it with.)