south jersey car meet place ^_^ - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on south jersey car meet place ^_^ within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just make sure it's not private property. If it is, make sure they don't care...

I Support ClubWRX
    Just make sure it's not private property. If it is, make sure they don't care
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm right in the border of riverside, have you ever heard of Sam the man?

Alright, will do

Quote Originally Posted by markhit View Post
    I'm right in the border of riverside, have you ever heard of Sam the man?
    Sam the man?
    Creeping up on creeping for a decade.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Yep, she lives in bridgeboro but the other sides of 130 she ****ing punched my car and put a dent in it, Ohhh and she's a civic driver

I'm trying to think if I remember passing any on my way to work(I take Creek to 295). Is it the blue one on the left?
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

http://i.imgur.com/893DG.jpg

obviously the one i circled, that he house, she drives a black civic, its the wagon kind i guess it is, but if you drive by her house and shes outside, shell stop you and try to fight you, but what happened to me was she punched my car cause i didnt stop
    and weve probably passed each other a few times and didnt know it haha
    i drive a 04 white subuaru sti
    i live right off of greenwood

You're not that far from me. When you said white STi, I thought I passed you a few times, but I think it was Grilli's STI(a hawkeye). I'll have to keep my eyes open for white STi's now.
    Bugeye Mafia V2 #322

Who's grilli? And you'll notice mine, it has a Japanese decal on the front of the wind shield and the back wind shield says GReddy ^^

I live right next to NY in north jersey. But I'm a fat kid, and I read barbecue, so I'm down for the drive! let me know if anything starts up, I'll try and drive out there

Quote Originally Posted by Sinister View Post
    I had to get that in before one of our numerous nj members chimes in

(that was for you mikie)
    How'd I miss this??? So true. I know the area, and this corridor is just burnt out business, just as that one map of NJ says. Sad as it sounds, it is Honda heaven in this area, and meets probably will get shut down easily around there by the Delran police whether we have a constitutional federal right to peacefully assemble or not.

Mike: Roffle at your BBQ comment
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

I need some BBQ right now. Some nice rib's soaked in some great tasting sauce would just make my day right now. instead im in english, "typing an essay" on hows italians are stereotyped.

Well id start it just on here, subarus only and if any outsiders come we could just tell them not to be dbags and just hang out, and mikie13 are they all Subaru groups that are listed in your signature?

I Support ClubWRX
    Reading this thread makes me even happier I joined the Subaru family. You guys really sound like a cool bunch who genuinely enjoy these cars instead of beating on them and performing douchebaggery. Coming from a Corvette I can tell you that a good friend of mine sold his 1993 White LT1 C4 because he got fed up with the crowd. Tired of the who's got the Bigger D!ck mentality. Know he's building a hot rod some 1930s Ford, I should have told him to get a Subaru! It's a shame though his vette was sweeeeet. With that being said I'm totally down for a BBQ, hell I'll bring some burgers and beer! I'm in Rockland County, it borders Northern Bergen County NJ. Theres a few good spots over by me, Bear Mountain ( epic for driving ) Rockalnd lake, and seven lakes drive off of the Palisades Parkway. keep me posted, I want in!

haha, im real happy i joined the Subaru family as well the Subaru family doesnt seem like a bunch of dbags like honda drivers, honda drivers have their loud muffler contest to see who has the loudest because they think it makes it go faster, but i havent seen one dbag Subaru person and hopefully keeping it that way ^_^

but anyway, most of us live in South NJ, and if you want you could always come down early in the morning for the meet and just hang out, theres quite a few meets down here in NJ, but i would hate to waste your time/money/gas on coming down here for nothing that big D:

but im planning to set up a few meets in that empty parking lot and have a bbq and sheesh

it also surprises me that vette owners compete with each other like the honda drivers do... thats a shame he had to sell it, and he so shoulda came to Subaru, cant get any better than a Subaru ^^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.