Anyone here with a 2004 wrx house shopping in jersey?

This is a discussion on Anyone here with a 2004 wrx house shopping in jersey? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Mite be a bit of a weird question, but the other day the house next door to me had an ...

Anyone here with a 2004 wrx house shopping in jersey?

Mite be a bit of a weird question, but the other day the house next door to me had an open house. (the house has had a for sale sign in front for a few weeks). I'm guessing they were having an open house because there were about 5 cars in the driveway and people walking around the house looking at it. Amongst the 5 or so cars is what looked like a 2004 WRX. nowhere near stock, cosmetic wise at least, only 'performance' mod I could tell it had was an exhaust, looked like an Invidia N1. Of course i rolled by this car at about 2 miles an hour just barely barely idling past, hoping the subi owner would see me eyeing his car down and give me a wave. No such luck, I wish this person would buy the house tho. Anyways, chances are etremely slim, butttttttt is that anyone here???

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This sounds like a craigslist missed connections post.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

huhh?