TST Spring Meet

This is a discussion on TST Spring Meet within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; The 6th Annual TriStateTuners Spring Meet! April 22nd @ Warminster Community Park - TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast ...

- Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hmmm...interesting. Was thinking I would like to do that...however I have a bachelor party that weekend. Bummer.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Tri State Tuners?

Yea the guys who have a crap load of ricers and fights and burnouts and cops at their meets....I'll pass with anything to do with them.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    Tri State Tuners?

Yea the guys who have a crap load of ricers and fights and burnouts and cops at their meets....I'll pass with anything to do with them.
    Can't say that I've ever been to one of their meets, nor do I hang around their forums much, but just from the description I wouldn't have guessed it'd be that kinda scene
    - Will

Yea, they have a weekly meet right next to my house that every week has ricers doing burnouts, fights, cops, trash all over. Things that I would never let happen at my meet.

Idk about their bigger meets, like the one you posted, but as a general rule, I stray away from anything involving them.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Bah, from the way they advertise it it sounds like a big friendly meet benefiting charity, like a big fair or something.

But if your local guys from that board do the nonsense you said, then that's gotta be representative of at least a noticeable portion of the whole.

Maybe I should change the name of this thread to "TST Spring Meet...who's going in the opposite direction?!"
    - Will

Well, I do have to give them credit on the fact that they do not condone any of that stuff and try to prevent it, but you can't control what people do. None of "my guys" go to those meets or do any of that stuff.

My big concern with them is that I don't want that stuff at my lil old weekly Subaru meet, and don't want them there. Their local meet (by me) just got shut down by the police last week and I don't want them flocking to my meet.

I can't say they're all like that, but I 100% know all that goes on at their meets and the few people that have come to my meets that said they frequent their meets weekly, have been complete disrespectful (insert other words I'm not allowed to say). I've had people flying through the parking lot, doing burnouts, attempting to drift, systems blaring, ect. I run a lonely lil Subaru meet with about 20 or so cars a week, I don't want that there.

I wouldn't let my opinion of their meet sway your decision to go to that event though, as I've never been to any of their big events, just the weekly meets. Just be aware that it won't be anything like the awesome atmosphere and group of people we have at the Victory meets.

Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Yeah it's funny...all the guys with riced out cars, make fun of the guys with riced out cars...then say that a stock STI is actually riced out
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying