Philly Strikes... - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on Philly Strikes... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yeah the situation sucks but the people I've dealt with has been great. I couldn't of asked for a better ...

Yeah the situation sucks but the people I've dealt with has been great. I couldn't of asked for a better adjuster and the owner of Whitemarsh has been very pleasant to deal with... I'll have to fill you in tomorrow if he's all the pleasant after I bring up what he should redo for me lol.

I hope they do things right this time around .
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Did they replace the ripped seats?
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by WRXpa View Post
    Did they replace the ripped seats?
    Yeah they replaced my passenger seat which had damage during the break in. I am to expect the car back Saturday morning since they ordered me new parts and over-nighted them for tomorrow's installation. Among that they are replacing the cup holder console from damage during repairs, the right speaker that had a broken clip during the removal process, repainting of the interior door (looked like someone used a phillips head to pry the trim off and slipped), and misc. buffing on the paint.

Overall, they are still a great group of people. They knew certain things may have been done improperly so they are taking full responsibility and making things right with me. They also did great work removing the dent I had on a body line so I can't really complain. For the mean time I'm back in a rental...
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB

2006 Honda CBR600RR

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Glad that's working out. I just can't believe a shop would actually do that and think that someone who has a brand new car wouldn't notice. Morons.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Kudos to them for not trying to bs their way out of making good on their mistakes. But it would've been better it didn't happen in the first place!

Hopefully sat you'll get the car back for good!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Got the call today... getting the car back tomorrow morning around 830am! Woohoo!

Geico also cut me a check today for a scuff on my right dash that wasn't worth replacing the entire trim for a scuff of that size. The money is to buy my acceptance that the damage is going to be there lol. Not a big eye sore for me, I can live with it easily and appreciate the great care Geico has given me through all of this. I've also called Shades of Gray and set up an appointment for next Saturday to get my two windows retinted. The cost of tinting was reimbursed to me by Geico so I'm all set for that.

Fingers crossed that they did a good job this time around with the car. I'm sure they did since I had to go back to them for such careless errors the first time around. I kinda wished they gave me the rental I have now from the start of all of this (a 2012 VW Jetta SE)... that thing is really nice and makes me miss whipping my TT around. I'll have to spend some quality time with the TT this summer...
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB

2006 Honda CBR600RR

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Wait, why didn't you just drive the TT in the first place?

And yeah, I wanna see your TT before I move out of Manayunk.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Wait, why didn't you just drive the TT in the first place?

And yeah, I wanna see your TT before I move out of Manayunk.
    Expired inspection tags... I need to get it reinspected before I drive it to Philly lol. I'll let you know when I have the thing down someday!
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB

2006 Honda CBR600RR

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by tommy_c View Post
    Expired inspection tags... I need to get it reinspected before I drive it to Philly lol. I'll let you know when I have the thing down someday!
    Totally dude, you have til the end of June

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.