nyc need info...

This is a discussion on nyc need info... within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; any good subaru mechanics, garages, or specialest in nyc area... decent prices etc.....

nyc need info...

any good subaru mechanics, garages, or specialest in nyc area... decent prices etc..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gwrx02 View Post
    any good subaru mechanics, garages, or specialest in nyc area... decent prices etc..
    I'd like to know as well. Better yet; any good mechanics, garages, or specialest in nyc area, in general?

Depends on other general , I have preformance techs some specialize with certain cars Nissan , Mitsubishi evos, talons, Toyota, mazda, older mustang, as i am the only one out of eveyone we know that has a subaru some of the guys are getting more familiar with them, tuners, queens body shops, what exactally do you need done? Maybe I can help send you to the right person.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You willing to travel to Jersey? I know a shop that is by the Outerbridge in Perth Amboy area.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! www.kronosperformance.com sales@kronosperformance.com Call/Text 732-742-8837 We Offer a Military Discount
    Our Facebook | Our Twitter | Our Instagram | Our Pinterest
    Our featured brands
    RALLY ARMOR | BC RACING | PERRIN | MISHIMOTO | GRIMMSPEED

Quote Originally Posted by PLASMICxtC View Post
    Depends on other general , I have preformance techs some specialize with certain cars Nissan , Mitsubishi evos, talons, Toyota, mazda, older mustang, as i am the only one out of eveyone we know that has a subaru some of the guys are getting more familiar with them, tuners, queens body shops, what exactally do you need done? Maybe I can help send you to the right person.
    Queens body shop sounds nice. I'd actually like to have my car painted sometime.

I know OP needs a Subaru person- but wondering if anyone is handy with Honda's? Or would most of them already have that covered? Doesn't necessarily have to be performance based; maintenance also.

___
    Quote Originally Posted by KronosPerformance View Post
    You willing to travel to Jersey? I know a shop that is by the Outerbridge in Perth Amboy area.
    If I actually had a Subaru , I probably wouldn't mind. I lurk these forums for the knowledge.

a few good spots. petrowerks and tach motor works. both do great jobs and cool people.