CLUBWRX NEW CAR BUYING PROGRAM It's Back!! - Page 26
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 568

This is a discussion on CLUBWRX NEW CAR BUYING PROGRAM It's Back!! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Congrats to theJ!! I knew he was exited but wow look at that smile!! Originally Posted by Weasel 555 Clayton, ...

  1. #376
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,345
    I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats to theJ!! I knew he was exited but wow look at that smile!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    Clayton,
    hard at work this past weekend with another satisfied customer




    ...photo weasel 555
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #377
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,345
    I Support ClubWRX
    Looks great Steven glad you made it home safe and congratulations on your new WRX!! Any time your dad wants to bring his Porsche in for an "evaluation" let me know and I am ready!
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

  4. #378
    Registered User Hirurg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    35
    Finally the wait is over. Got my car yesterday, it is awesome. Had a fun drive from Ramsey back to Philadelphia, with traffic, rain, cops and accidents on the road. The car handled it all with ease, even my driving . Now just waiting to get it back after it stayed over night getting opti-coat. A big personal thank you to Clayton, the buying experience was easy and quick, would recommend to anyone looking for a Subaru.

  5. #379
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    31
    Congrats! I'm still waiting on mine. Onto week 9 now. Any idea when it might come in Clayton?

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

  6. #380
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    27
    Clayton , can you PM your best price on a 5 year/100k/ $0 Deductible policy for a 2015 WRX
    The best price i have found thus far is $1,300.00 including tax. (Connecticut is 6.35%)
    I believe that you can beat this, given everything posted about your dealership on the forums.
    On a side note, does Subaru offer anything above the 100k miles mark ?

    Kindly,
    Steven

  7. #381
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    27
    double post

  8. #382
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    18,057
    I Support ClubWRX
    Thank you Clayton for your help and for making my experience a great one!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  9. #383
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyaznman View Post
    Congrats! I'm still waiting on mine. Onto week 9 now. Any idea when it might come in Clayton?
    Misery loves company... I too am on week 9 waiting on a Red Limited. I sold my car a few weeks ago wrongly in anticipation that my WRX would be one of the 6 - 8 week deliveries. Typical luck I guess but sharing a car with my wife sucks ass. She has been accommodating so far but I think her patience is wearing thin with me taking the car on weekends to go to bike races. I still can't believe that I can order a custom configured laptop from Apple and get order, shipment, and up to the minute tracking information immediately for a shipment coming from Japan, however, Subaru leaves me waiting endlessly with zero information on my $35K order.

  10. #384
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    6
    sorry... double post
    Last edited by 12XU; 06-17-2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: double post

  11. #385
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by 12XU View Post
    Misery loves company... I too am on week 9 waiting on a Red Limited. I sold my car a few weeks ago wrongly in anticipation that my WRX would be one of the 6 - 8 week deliveries. Typical luck I guess but sharing a car with my wife sucks ass. She has been accommodating so far but I think her patience is wearing thin with me taking the car on weekends to go to bike races. I still can't believe that I can order a custom configured laptop from Apple and get order, shipment, and up to the minute tracking information immediately for a shipment coming from Japan, however, Subaru leaves me waiting endlessly with zero information on my $35K order.
    maybe this one?
    New 2015 Subaru WRX For Sale in Ramsey NJ | JF1VA1J60F9809200

    or this one?
    New 2015 Subaru WRX For Sale in Ramsey NJ | JF1VA1J64F9809037

    I'm waiting as well - hoping the DGM one is mine!! but doubtful as I bet there are plenty others ahead of me.

  12. #386
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by chiapet View Post
    maybe this one?
    New 2015 Subaru WRX For Sale in Ramsey NJ | JF1VA1J60F9809200

    or this one?
    New 2015 Subaru WRX For Sale in Ramsey NJ | JF1VA1J64F9809037

    I'm waiting as well - hoping the DGM one is mine!! but doubtful as I bet there are plenty others ahead of me.
    I saw those too. One does match my specs but I got my hopes up the last time a red one matching my specs showed up in their inventory list and I guess it wasn't mine. I tried to look up what "In Transit" means and have seen anything from it's on a truck in transit to the dealership to it's being loaded on a boat in Japan. Does anyone know what in-transit really means? days? weeks? months?
    Last edited by 12XU; 06-17-2014 at 07:29 PM. Reason: typo

  13. #387
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by 12XU View Post
    I saw those too. One does match my specs but I got my hopes up the last time a red one matching my specs showed up in their inventory list and I guess it wasn't mine. I tried to look up what "In Transit" means and have seen anything from it's on a truck in transit to the dealership to it's being loaded on a boat in Japan. Does anyone know what in-transit really means? days? weeks? months?
    From what I've noticed lately, when a car goes to "In Transit" on Ramsey's site, it's been about a week till the dealership receives them. I think it has something to do with the ship docking, more options being installed, then being delivered to them at the time it's put up. I could be wrong though.

  14. #388
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Hershey, PA
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by toesmice View Post
    From what I've noticed lately, when a car goes to "In Transit" on Ramsey's site, it's been about a week till the dealership receives them. I think it has something to do with the ship docking, more options being installed, then being delivered to them at the time it's put up. I could be wrong though.
    Thank you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that is true and maybe I'll find out if one of those red ones is mine in a week or two.

  15. #389
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,345
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by toofa View Post
    Clayton , can you PM your best price on a 5 year/100k/ $0 Deductible policy for a 2015 WRX
    The best price i have found thus far is $1,300.00 including tax. (Connecticut is 6.35%)
    I believe that you can beat this, given everything posted about your dealership on the forums.
    On a side note, does Subaru offer anything above the 100k miles mark ?

    Kindly,
    Steven
    That is actually a very good price for that plan. Personally I would see what the cost difference is for a $100 deductable too, generally it is the best option cost wise.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

  16. #390
    ClubWRX.net Vendor rexxx0486's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North NJ
    Posts
    1,345
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by toesmice View Post
    From what I've noticed lately, when a car goes to "In Transit" on Ramsey's site, it's been about a week till the dealership receives them. I think it has something to do with the ship docking, more options being installed, then being delivered to them at the time it's put up. I could be wrong though.
    Yeah about 1 week from when the website says in transit seems to be about the average as far as when they come in, not always but a good portion of the time. The problem is that I have a lot of duplicate orders so it is hard to tell who's is who's until I get the invoice and can match up the accessories to see who's car it is for sure.
    -Clayton, Your official CLUBWRX Subaru Dealer!
    CLUBWRX New car buying program SAVE HUGE on new Subarus:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...ubwrx-net.html
    Ask a Subaru Dealer thread:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/car-pu...ru-dealer.html
    FREE 3rd party vehicle inspections:
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/tri-st...spections.html

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •