OCEAN CITY AWD MEET 2012!!! JUNE 8-10
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on OCEAN CITY AWD MEET 2012!!! JUNE 8-10 within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; im going down with a group of about 40 or so and am leaving the friday the 8th. this is ...

OCEAN CITY AWD MEET 2012!!! JUNE 8-10

im going down with a group of about 40 or so and am leaving the friday the 8th. this is a huge event and is going to be awesome. i am located in harrisburg pa and anyone here that is going is welcome to come join us! ocawdmeet.com register!!! and if you want to join us eather message or comment here or call or txt me at 717-443-9562

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Bump I'm sure some of you are going!

The only info I can find on their site says that it's only on the 9th. What's going on on the 10th?
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    The only info I can find on their site says that it's only on the 9th. What's going on on the 10th?
    It's that whole weekend. They didn't post the dates of the events yet. But u can go just one day if u want haha

im gonna go for the weekened but just drive down with about 4 others. harrisburgs alittle far out for me. just see yall down there

Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    im gonna go for the weekened but just drive down with about 4 others. harrisburgs alittle far out for me. just see yall down there
    We are all meeting at annapolis mall at 2pm Ocean City All Wheel Drive Meet - Caravan

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    8th is an unofficial meet and greet. 9th is the main event. 10th you can enjoy spending time at the beach or watch the airshow. Ocean City All Wheel Drive Meet - OC AWD MEET

Quote Originally Posted by biggunraptor View Post
    Bump I'm sure some of you are going!
    I just got my 2012 WRX premium and I had heard about this event. I live in Mechanicsburg and definitely would like to go, but I am starting a new job tomorrow so I don't know for sure if I will be able to yet.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.