Tint in Northern Jersey?

This is a discussion on Tint in Northern Jersey? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; I was looking into getting tint for my car and was wondering where everyone else got theres done. My friend ...

Tint in Northern Jersey?

I was looking into getting tint for my car and was wondering where everyone else got theres done. My friend who does vinyl wraps on cars and trucks recommended "Top of the line Tint" in lodi, has anyone used them? and if so how was there pricing and the job that they did. Any suggestions would ne great thanks!
    Stink-Eye Mob #333
    2011 Lightning Red WRX
    Stage 2+ 93

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Lee Berbs of AZP in Kenilworth is highly recommended by almost all people on the forums. I spoke to him a few times for a clear bra (ended up installing myself) and he was a super nice guy, explained everything properly, and didn't give me the run around. I don't think hes the cheapest out there but you get what you pay for and he's well worth it from what everyone says.

I ended up getting my tints by Shades of Gray in Feasterville, PA since I'm in the Philly area and I would consider them the best in the area. Lee is likely a lot closer to you so its up to you. The owner at Shades of Gray is a big Subaru fan (owns an STi, Subaru banners all over the shop) so hes real familiar with the car.
    2011 WRX 5-Door WRB
    Cobb AP Stage 1 - SPT Exhaust - Bayson R Lip - 30% Tints

2006 Honda CBR600RR
    Jardine RT-1 Exhaust - Fender Eliminator - Integrated Front & Rear Signals

2001 Audi TT - Sold

Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers? BigDaddyRex's Avatar
    I had mine done at Auto Creations in Somerville (Central NJ) by Eddie. Great to talk to, did very nice work, definitely feel like they are an honest shop who care about getting you back as a customer. For the 4 side windows and hatch window on my '11 it ran just under $250.
    - Chris
    2011 WRX DGM (The Fastest Color) 5DR
    Cobb AP OTS Stage 1 93, STS (the dream comes true ...)

got my tints done yesterday by Lee Berbs and i could not be happier. Lee is a great guy and does an excellent job and really cares about what he's doing. We did 35% all around and then gunsmoke laminx tail film. Going to be going back again later this week to take care of the silver piece on the truck and maybe add a banner on the front.

Here are a few shots of the car. Needs a bath badly but what can i do when they love to spread salt like its going out of style over where i live lol

Stink-Eye Mob #333
    2011 Lightning Red WRX
    Stage 2+ 93

Looks nice, like the LaminX on the tails. I will be going Blackout Lamin soon on my tails, but that looks very nice!
    2011 DMG WRX
    NOKYA Stg. 1 Hyper Yellow DRLs
    Nameless Performance Quad Piped AxleBack
    Stink-Eye Mob #420