Winter 2012 Victory Meet is on for March 3 2012! - Page 21

View Poll Results: On what date should the Winter 2012 Victory meet be?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday January 21

2 5.88%
  • Saturday January 28

4 11.76%
  • Saturday February 4

6 17.65%
  • Saturday February 11

6 17.65%
  • Saturday February 18

9 26.47%
  • Saturday February 25

9 26.47%
  • Saturday March 3

20 58.82%
  • Saturday March 10

12 35.29%
  • Saturday March 17

13 38.24%
  • Bewbs! (ClubWRX polls are pointless without them)

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

This is a discussion on Winter 2012 Victory Meet is on for March 3 2012! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by twistedphrame I'm one of the youngest people at these meets haha. Class of 09 lol. next victory ...

Quote Originally Posted by twistedphrame View Post
    I'm one of the youngest people at these meets haha.
    Class of 09 lol. next victory meet ill be able to drink haha. about a month and i can buy a pistol and beer!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruh Roh View Post
    Class of 09 lol. next victory meet ill be able to drink haha. about a month and i can buy a pistol and beer!!
    So this is how everyone else feels when they find out how old I am....

Bill, once again, great job on hosting! I loved the fun run, though we actually did get hung up by some slower cars in front of us which was a bummer, but probably safer in the long run since there was still winter debris and some wet patches from the rain earlier in the morn. Can't wait for the spring meet...I'll have some good summer rubber on by then hopefully

That being said...Poor Adam's half moon is pitiful I'll have to shoot this pic over to him, he'll crack up!

And yeah, no idea why I'm making a wacky face, but it happens. Must have been something dumb on of the Zachs said I now have 3 awesome growlers in my fridge, and a delish chocolate racecar.

Great to meet some of you for the first time, and great to see old friends again!
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

my gf and i were so confused when we saw the guy on the unicycle. at first we thought we saw it wrong, then when we i saw him by victory i shouted and woke up the gf haha, but it was worth seeing him riding it. plus i could believe we got to see one of the guys from zz top. haha
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

That guy with the ginger beard was awesome! So was the guy with the epic 'stache at victory. I later gave him a high five and told him that I loved him....
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    That guy with the ginger beard was awesome! So was the guy with the epic 'stache at victory. I later gave him a high five and told him that I loved him....
    That was hilarious! I could not believe the Ginger beard ZZ Top guy even made it to Victory! That and the unicycle kinda made it an epic trip.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens don’t wear hats" -Ying

Yea dude, the fact that we saw that guy at Marsh Creek and then at Victory must mean something. Maybe all the planets were aligned or something.
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

i can die happy now
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by STI Widow View Post
    Great meet today

Per Bill's request, here is his reaction to finding out about the Weasel's traitorous ways:
    I was standing behind the empty dumpster holding the lid open and kept the Weasel from falling in or touching the insides.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Saw the car's lined up at victory when I came to an afternoon beer. Looks like a-lot of fun, let me know how to keep track of the next meet. Love to join.(Random WRB 2011 parked in-between)

Quote Originally Posted by adp5025 View Post
    Saw the car's lined up at victory when I came to an afternoon beer. Looks like a-lot of fun, let me know how to keep track of the next meet. Love to join.(Random WRB 11' parked in-between)
    I wonder if you were one of the random Subarus I saw when I left...I was officially the last guy to leave from the meet haha.

Stick around these forums, and you'll always see an interest thread pop up (in the Tri-State Subforum especially)...then an official poll thread asking for dates...and then the date will be posted in the poll thread. We do roughly one a season it seems.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by adp5025 View Post
    Saw the car's lined up at victory when I came to an afternoon beer. Looks like a-lot of fun, let me know how to keep track of the next meet. Love to join.(Random WRB 2011 parked in-between)
    Welcome the the Club! Keep an eye on the Tri-State Forum. The next meet will likely be early - mid May.

Quote Originally Posted by T0rque View Post
    I HAVE to come to one of these AND a cretin fest.. It MUST be done..
    Would be quite cool to have you out here. Join us for the 6th anniversary in May. There is a Hampton Inn about ~5 minutes from the park.

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    Its my friend Steve who has the BARF and the only issue with the roads were the post winter potholes, nothing of your doing. I loved the route this time
    The upper half of Nantmeal Road was rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Calvinball View Post
    Looks like a great time! Looking forward to the next one.

What roads did you guys hit up?
    282, 82, 345, 401 and some others.

Quote Originally Posted by mazdaspeed pro View Post
    Bill - I know that's definitely not my engine bay you are commenting on (i.e. "clean")..LOL...but maybe it will give me some motivation to finally finish under the hood & clean it up for the next one I need to light a fire under my a** to get these things done sometimes! Maybe we'll use that as a "before"...hahaha!! For that I thank you for lighting that fire
    I was referring to Lokey's ... your is admirable for its uniqueness.

Quote Originally Posted by 012.5RS View Post
    had a great time all. def cant wait till the next one. thx again bill for setting this up. and next meet ill have to put on a new I <3 my subaru sticker.
    You are all quite welcome as always.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 03-05-2012 at 01:53 PM.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

From the pics, looks like I missed a good time. I'll be there next time for sure
    I have a low Reynolds number

TP Stage 1 - 2012 WRX Premium 5-Door SWP
    Pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    282, 82, 345, 401 and some others.
    Some good roads around there!
    - Will
    First Mods: What to do and what not to do
    Current Car: 2014 Golf TDI
    Previous Cars:2012 WRB WRX Hatch, 2004 RSX-S, 1998 Grand Prix GTP
    "Isn't it amazing how smart you feel when you just aren't being stupid?"

Quote Originally Posted by twistedphrame View Post
    NWR Class of '06 there weren't too many field parties for us. Although a lot of kids hung out at the A&P My parent's house is up on Walnut valley.
    hahaha....ok, so maybe we didn't get that chance to party up in B-town together afterall, but there's always another Victory run We used to hang at the old A&P...now more commonly known as the Tractor Supply. Very cool all the same about the NWR connection... I used to live on Wards Rd in Hardwick many moons ago - LOL! As for the age, it's all in how you feel and behave..haha...sometimes I swear I'm still 21 myself (or when I'm watching Sponge Bob with the kids, maybe even a tad younger still). If that area up there wasn't so far from everything it would be a perfect fun-run venue too, with all the back road twisties through Warren & Sussex counties, and the lack of lights to break up a caravan....especially when you roll out towards Millbrook Village & the Glen area.

I don't know how I missed the unicycle guy....maybe I was having one of my many conversations about tractors with my son in the back...hahaha!

I'll try to keep my eye's peeled for the May event - definitely would love to attend if I don't have family obligations!
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....