Winter 2012 Victory Meet is on for March 3 2012! - Page 14

View Poll Results: On what date should the Winter 2012 Victory meet be?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Saturday January 21

2 5.88%
  • Saturday January 28

4 11.76%
  • Saturday February 4

6 17.65%
  • Saturday February 11

6 17.65%
  • Saturday February 18

9 26.47%
  • Saturday February 25

9 26.47%
  • Saturday March 3

20 58.82%
  • Saturday March 10

12 35.29%
  • Saturday March 17

13 38.24%
  • Bewbs! (ClubWRX polls are pointless without them)

17 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Winter 2012 Victory Meet is on for March 3 2012! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by twistedphrame my friend may not be. I take that back she'll wear her "obnoxious white raincoat and ...

Noodles Aren't My Concern twistedphrame's Avatar
    I split my time btwn Atlantic and Warren County NJ
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedphrame View Post
    my friend may not be.
    I take that back she'll wear her "obnoxious white raincoat and purple boots" if it comes to it.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

we'll be there for sure
    Zach
    Teh Intern @ WTF Tuning, LLC

2009 WRB Subaru Wrx Sedan: WTF Tuning Stg2
    Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)
    "It's not turbo-lag, it's foreplay"

Don't worry...I will also be there rain/shine. I want to fill my growlers and get some of them damn amazing wings. Plus, the girl I'm dating has never been to Victory and really wants to go, so I figured I'd drag her along to meet all you cretins in the process
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

You sure you want to bring her Mikie?!

You've been raving about these wings for as long as I've been around, I'm definitely getting them this time. Although, it may be hard to pass up the hand made pretzel (which is orgasmic).

I also want to pick up some of Victory's beer glasses. On their website they sell them anywhere between $3-8 (based of style/type).
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

Quote Originally Posted by xFalleNx View Post
    You sure you want to bring her Mikie?!

You've been raving about these wings for as long as I've been around, I'm definitely getting them this time. Although, it may be hard to pass up the hand made pretzel (which is orgasmic).

I also want to pick up some of Victory's beer glasses. On their website they sell them anywhere between $3-8 (based of style/type).
    Of course...she's seen me eat wings before

You guys can't be any more gross or weird than that site

Yeah I think I'll have to run into their little merchandise store down in the corner by the far bathrooms. I've never taken a minute to roam around in there and see what merch they have.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by spirited09wrx View Post
    I guesssss that's a legitimate reason to miss victory...

Haha, definite congrats
    Quote Originally Posted by zax View Post
    Congrats in advance!
    Thanks. Guys
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

not sure if I will be making it. I might be traveling this weekend for parts in order to finish rebuilding my STi, and unfortunately, it might have to be saturday morning.
    2000 LGT | 2007 STi

25 and a half hours till awesomeness!!! def cant wait, even happier now i got the wrx finished.
    Power Is Nothing Without Control.
    Bugeye Mafia #221

Quote Originally Posted by 012.5RS View Post
    25 and a half hours till awesomeness!!! def cant wait, even happier now i got the wrx finished.
    Also very excited!!! it will be a great start to whats shaping up to be an awesome weekend
    Zach

Stink eye Mob #287
    N.E.R.D. #43252003274489856000 (the total number of configurations of the Rubik cube)

yeah it's looking to be a great weekend...Victory is definitely center stage, now that I finally have my front brakes done. I won't crash if we happen to do the fun run

Been a long time since I visited the boards, but I'll be there for the meet at Marsh Creek (thanks Vez for tipping me off!). If it's a downpour I might stay in the car..LOL...will have the rugrats again. Also if it's a downpour I might skip the fun run as my tires look more like slicks than all-seasons. Guess I'll play that part by ear...love driving these roads
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

is anyone coming from the KOP area and meeting at the turpike rest stop?? il be in westchester and hopefully am gonna make it. i wanted to see if anyone was meeting from that area

I Support ClubWRX
    Definitely coming! Just put the other wheels back on.. didn't get around to any other mods today.. too much to do. XD I'll have a bit more done to it by the next meet

So yea. Cyas tomorrow!
    2011 Black STI Sedan "Shadow"
    RIP Colin McRae
    http://s346.photobucket.com/albums/p418/kazevelara/
    Stink-Eye Mob #43
    "Trust in The Armin"

A bunch of people will be meeting at the Rest Stop by 10:30. I will be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    A bunch of people will be meeting at the Rest Stop by 10:30. I will be one of them.
    Like...and me too
    Zach

Stink eye Mob #287