- anyone been to Cheesecote?

This is a discussion on - anyone been to Cheesecote? within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; not sure if thats the exact name of it, its about 300 yards from lechworth insane asylum village lol, right ...

- anyone been to Cheesecote?

not sure if thats the exact name of it, its about 300 yards from lechworth insane asylum village lol, right in New York state, right off exit 14 on the palisades parkway, make a left off the exit, and a left onto a steel bridge then up a long curvey road into the mountains, and u can take a trail up to the top of the mountain, my STi couldnt make it, but my friend in his f150 raptor and other friend in his wrangler crawled up it no problem, but theres a small lake there with a gravel loop around it, pretty fun to whip around, wondering if their are any other cool places in the area to drive. also went to tallman mountain state park and ripped across some dirt and grass there, im pretty much lookin for light-offroading

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Is it entirely a dirt trial that your car didn't make it?I was thinking of driving up Bear mountain this week with the family.Maybe take a couple of detours along the way.

I'm also looking to go wherever this is

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38204d1296389194t-ny-good-driving-ny-state-hawksnest.jpg  
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

thats sick, and its not that it didnt make it, i didnt even try, my friends moms outback bottomed out few times, and its not really dirt, more like those rocks u see in the steel wire "netting" on the side of rivers and dams and stuff

like really shiny pointy rocks lol

hmm, bear mountain sounds real close, is it a cool drive? if so send me directions please!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193
    hmm, bear mountain sounds real close, is it a cool drive? if so send me directions please!
    Bear Mountain has some fun roads

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

I used to take trips on the bike up to bear mountain when I lived in NJ, great times!
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1