Enough rain already!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Enough rain already! within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Just yesterday the forecast was for a decent weekend. Now this. August and September have been the wettest 2 months ...

I Support ClubWRX

Angry Enough rain already!

Just yesterday the forecast was for a decent weekend. Now this.

August and September have been the wettest 2 months in the history of the Philly region.

Late Afternoon: A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Tonight: A chance of rain, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Saturday: Rain likely, mainly after 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 58. West wind between 6 and 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Sunday: A chance of showers, mainly after 8am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. West wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Sunday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.

Monday: A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 48.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 65.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I just hope it doesn't rain Sunday afternoon for the Italian car fest I plan on going to.Its outdoors.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    I just hope it doesn't rain Sunday afternoon for the Italian car fest I plan on going to.Its outdoors.
    7-Day Forecast for Latitude 40.94N and Longitude 73.85W

Tonight: A chance of showers, mainly after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind between 6 and 9 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Saturday: Showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 66. North wind between 7 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind between 6 and 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Sunday: A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind between 5 and 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Sunday Night: A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

Monday: A chance of showers, mainly before 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Monday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 65.

Tuesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.

Wednesday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 50.

Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 67.

Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Friday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX

It would be a shame if those detailed Lamborginis, Ferraris, Maseratis & Lancias got wet.

I understand your frustration with not being able to wash the car in your shorts & bare feet.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I Support ClubWRX
    I understand your frustration with not being able to wash the car in your shorts & bare feet.
    BING!!! I really need to soon!
    Mods & Pics

Registered Whippersnapper mustangtx63's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Just yesterday the forecast was for a decent weekend. Now this.

lol jp.... Send some of that rain my way
    ~ Retired Blobeye Syndicate #063 ~
    2011 Ford F-150 ECOBOOST 4x4

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangtx63 View Post

King of animation!

lol jp.... Send some of that rain my way
    Be glad to divert some ... if it was possible. I know its real bad down there.
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 09-30-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 09-30-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    Mods & Pics

The last week I have been in a training class on a trackhoe excavator. This class has been on inlets and tail ditches of cross pipes in the road. Its been alittle had to see whats going on because of them being full of water. Its also been a sloppy mess with getting trucks in and out to haul away the excess dirt. The one plus has been that its easy to see if its done right because the water flows better. The excavator looks like this but only yellow and we have 2 different size of machines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails getImage.jpg  
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #7878
    2007 WRX TR
    My work in progress. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/off-to...ld-thread.html

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    i agree we def need to dry out , maybe we collect all this rain water bottle it and sell to texas and make some $$
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by irvin787878 View Post
    The last week I have been in a training class on a trackhoe excavator. This class has been on inlets and tail ditches of cross pipes in the road. Its been alittle had to see whats going on because of them being full of water. Its also been a sloppy mess with getting trucks in and out to haul away the excess dirt. The one plus has been that its easy to see if its done right because the water flows better. The excavator looks like this but only yellow and we have 2 different size of machines.
    Looks like fun! Who wouldn't want to play with the full size versions of the toys we grew up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    i agree we def need to dry out , maybe we collect all this rain water bottle it and sell to texas and make some $$

How goes it Andy?
    Mods & Pics

I Support ClubWRX
    Regardless of the forecast this was done today.
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.