need some help

This is a discussion on need some help within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; So I got an issue with my sti u can read about it in the sti technical forum. But I ...

need some help

So I got an issue with my sti u can read about it in the sti technical forum. But I thought maybe posting here asking for help might actually get me somewhere since its more local. I need a good reliable shop for my sti. Like I've posted in the other thread im in the ere pa but im actually from conneaut lake pa. Heres the link to the thread. 05 sti timing belt install now burnin oil
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    AIM siscivic
    MSN sis21721@zoominternet.net
    thats right B!tch I'm a female...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I read your previous thread and I sorry that you felt as if people were treating you stupidly. The dealership that you took your STI to, was it a Subaru Dealership?
    Wicked Effects
    Blobeye Syndicate #108

Also, as was said in the previous thread, Subarus seem to eat oil. Mine did it and it did not leak oil or run irroneously. When you checked your oil was there a white milk like look on the dipstick? I am a mechanic in the military and I would like to try to help you figure it out. As far as the invoice issue, any shop that does not have an invoice for you when you pick up your car seems a little suspect. If something was messed up by their technician they may try to fumble any paperwork to avoid responsibility for the issue. I hope they gave you a reciept.
    Wicked Effects
    Blobeye Syndicate #108