Quality Welding Needed

This is a discussion on Quality Welding Needed within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone - I'm doing a custom front mount intercooler on my car and need to find a good quality ...

Quality Welding Needed

Hey everyone - I'm doing a custom front mount intercooler on my car and need to find a good quality welder to finish a few pieces for me. I'm using aluminum piping for the project. Can anyone give any recommendations? I live near Exton PA and I've gotta think there's someone close by that can do the job well.

Thanks!!
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What's the wall thickness on the piping?

hmm...not sure, but pretty thick from a quick visual recollection. I'll have to look up when I purchased the piping a while back (1+ years ago).
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

I'll answer my own thread...S&W Race Cars in Phoenixville does welding...and do very good work too. Highly recommend them - they take on the small jobs as well as the larger ones.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently: