Quality Welding Needed
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Quality Welding Needed within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Hey everyone - I'm doing a custom front mount intercooler on my car and need to find a good quality ...

Quality Welding Needed

Hey everyone - I'm doing a custom front mount intercooler on my car and need to find a good quality welder to finish a few pieces for me. I'm using aluminum piping for the project. Can anyone give any recommendations? I live near Exton PA and I've gotta think there's someone close by that can do the job well.

Thanks!!
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What's the wall thickness on the piping?

hmm...not sure, but pretty thick from a quick visual recollection. I'll have to look up when I purchased the piping a while back (1+ years ago).
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:
    Custom SRI, Custom FMIC with HKS SSQV, GHL 3" down & midpipe with hi-flo cat, stock boost on Garrett T-25, crossdrilled & slotted rotors w/ stainless steel brakelines, Custom projector headlights w/ CCFL rings & LEDs, Reverse cowl CF hood, Prosport boost & water temp gauges, AWR motor mounts, NGK Powerdex Wideband O2, ....still more to come....

I'll answer my own thread...S&W Race Cars in Phoenixville does welding...and do very good work too. Highly recommend them - they take on the small jobs as well as the larger ones.
    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
    Currently:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.