ordering parts.

This is a discussion on ordering parts. within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Ok I'm a new Subie owner and was wondering where the best place to order parts is? I am replacing ...

ordering parts.

Ok I'm a new Subie owner and was wondering where the best place to order parts is? I am replacing both sway bar end links and some other stuff and local auto parts stores cannot order me parts.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    For authentic parts, see your nearest dealer or one of the site vendors. For other parts, definitely check out one of the numerous site vendors, whom we try to support whenever possible. In the case of end links, I would think you're interested in aftermarket parts, so one of the site vendors can help you out.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong in the broken places. Ernest Hemingway
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I never buy oem parts, too expensive and too cheaply made! Why buy OEM when you can for half the price buy a part twice as good. Thanks and I'll check out some of the vendors. The old girls is about ready to be on the road again, once I get the new Sway Bar End Links in! Thanks

I Support ClubWRX
    Are you looking for just the endlinks or the sway bars as well?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

ClubWRX.net Vendor adam@kronosperformance's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    You have a PM.
    ClubWRX.net's #1 Vendor! - www.kronosperformance.com - Call/Text 732-742-8837 |
    AIM Screenname - KronosParts | GoogleTalk - sales@kronosperformance.com | Military Discount
    Kronos has Special Pricings on Process West & Agency Power!
    CONTACT US DIRECTLY FOR SPECIALS AND PROMOTIONS