Subaru WRX Forum banner

Westchester,NYC thread

93K views 1K replies 79 participants last post by  Mqadri82 
#1 · (Edited)
NYC,Westchester,LI,Rockland thread

There aren't many of us on this forum but if there are any of my neighbour's out there feel free to join me & post on this local area thread.

#4 · (Edited)
Name: Esti
Live in Rockland
Work in Northern Westchester

08 DGM 5-Door l VF43 l Invidia DP l SPT CBE l Perrin FMIC l Perrin Short Ram Intake l 18x7.5 Enkei Ekm3 Gunmetal

#10 ·
That was my plan initially last September,to get the car from CT because the prices were better.But I was later informed by the dealer that there was some fee for out of state purchases which bought the price to what I was being offered here.

#17 ·
I don't actually see too many WRX or Sti 2011s, but I see a lot of regular impreza and sti's from 06-07. Or maybe I just notice the hawkeyes more.

#25 ·
^^(To All) Nice i only know a couple rubies from around here...maybe sometime soon we can all get together for a nice little meet. maybe go get some food and just hangout one night weekend or weekday? Im in for a meet anywhere anytime basically i love our cars and love seeing other people's taste and styles. ill post some pics up in a few of my car...let me know what u guys and girls think.

#29 ·
awesome car. i love your rims. as for a meet, i'm down! so far the only meet i've gone to it was a "come one come all" kind of thing, no subies... mostly VW and civics. I was lonely :shakehead:

#32 · (Edited)
thanx! post some pics of urs i love that body style! yea i have been to a couple of those...as a matter of fact all my friends have Euro cars between Audis Beemers and VW's im the only Subie all the time. we should get something going.

There used to be meets at the Nathan's on Central Ave.Guys used to race down Central Ave.And cops started showing up & ticketing for mods.

So if there is any meet we should keep it civil.No racing.
yea i agree 100%...we should make this happen!

#30 ·
There used to be meets at the Nathan's on Central Ave.Guys used to race down Central Ave.And cops started showing up & ticketing for mods.

So if there is any meet we should keep it civil.No racing.

#38 ·
Why do you want to put in a turbo timer?You have a 2011,right? The stock turbo is water cooled & does not require a turbo timer.

If you really need to

The intake is an easy job.If you look in the thread in my sig you'll see the install process.

And you are looking to put in an FMIC or just change the TMIC?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.