Subaru WRX Forum banner

Westchester,NYC thread

93K views 1K replies 79 participants last post by  Mqadri82 
#1 · (Edited)
NYC,Westchester,LI,Rockland thread

There aren't many of us on this forum but if there are any of my neighbour's out there feel free to join me & post on this local area thread.

#1,246 ·
Hey all, just bought a 2012 wrx, first one so I am new to the wrx's and this forum. Just wondering where the meets usually are and what nights...I am probably older than most of you guys I am sure LOL but just looking to check out some of the cars and mods people have done...actually just ordered the Cobb Catback exhaust today...I know there isn't much more I could do without voiding warranty but just wondering what everyone else is doing to try and get around this LOL

#1,255 ·
Hey all, I live in Mamaroneck. Got my rex in june haven't done much yet (we'll see how that changes)

-Doobies

#1,258 ·
I think it's safe to say you're the baby :p

I've had a crazy week. No time for meets. Gonna try to get to next weeks SLOW meet, anyone else going?

#1,266 ·
I wasn't going to sell it, but then this guy texted me that he was VERY interested so I feel bad backing out now. He actually already bought Rotas for it.

I actually went to the BMW dealership today (and switched to Geico! Much cheaper!) to get some info on the M3 and 335. I will go to the Subaru dealership next weekend if he buys it. I may look at the 2012 STi, but I'm also going to look at some apartments for rent....maybe tomorrow.

#1,275 · (Edited)
Looks great. Star Subaru is a good dealer?

Needs fogs. Will I see you around or are you moving?

Don't take this the wrong way. But I believe that is a plate fail,lol.

P.S. If you need tint check out Tint Dude at 695 Nepperhan Ave near All Star Beverages. Sly does a great job.

#1,276 ·
Well, I had no problem with them, and everyone was really nice to me. I'd say they are good, based on my experience. They had a GTR there too (Star Nissan).

I'll be around for a little while longer. I was actually supposed to go look at two places today, but they were both gone, so it actually worked out because I ended up going to the dealership instead. HAHA yea I have to change the license plate, although TECHNICALLY this is still a WRX (under WRX STi on Subaru website) lol.

Yes, I was actually going to do tints in a few weeks. How much do they charge there? thanks

#1,277 ·
I'm not sure what they charge now. But it was reasonable when I & most of my family got our cars tinted there. Also the work is excellent. I also had my clear bra installed there.

#1,279 ·
Hey guys, I'm new in this forum. I got my 2012 WRX at the end of March and it's been fantastic! I haven't done much to it since I used up all my cash to get the car. Did simple stuff like get the Kartboy SS and put on some Rally Armor mud flaps on it. I'd like to put in more sound in my exhaust but I'm torn between getting a cat-back (also torn on which one) or just the Perrin axle back. Looking to get tints on it too so I'll try out Rage's suggested place, once I find it. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.