Westchester,NYC thread - Page 97
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 99 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1482

This is a discussion on Westchester,NYC thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Yonkers 2012 wrb sti hatch...

Yonkers 2012 wrb sti hatch Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0414.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	112413Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0418.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	112414

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey where did you get that part that moves the license plate? ^^^ my bro drives a 2012 wrx nd hes lookin to get one of those but i got a 2002 wrx and if anyones looking for subaru parts hmu im in port chester im parting out my 2005 subaru legacy gt limited. still got the mint heated black leather seats and lots of other goodies

Quote Originally Posted by rudy123 View Post
    I miss you guyss!!! . Havent been on in a few . My car has changed a bit since last time i got on this.
    -Got my engine rebuilt because of the rod knock
    And as soon as i break in the engine, going to be installing the rest of the godly goodies that are waiting
    Attachment 111903

Ill post up engine pics once i clean it. Abit dirtyy i have to say lol
    hey man, what are the specs on the wheels? rota's i assume? they looks great, thinking about a set in gold for my SWP

Quote Originally Posted by will620 View Post
    hey where did you get that part that moves the license plate? ^^^ my bro drives a 2012 wrx nd hes lookin to get one of those but i got a 2002 wrx and if anyones looking for subaru parts hmu im in port chester im parting out my 2005 subaru legacy gt limited. still got the mint heated black leather seats and lots of other goodies
    It's from grimspeed,perrin has one also bolts on to tow hook.

thanks ^ does anyone know a good mechanic in westchester that can replace my turbo from my 02 wrx with another stock td04 turbo mines is pretty shot :/ not looking to get ripped off either just want it done the right way instead of trying a DIY technique and messin up the whole thing -_-

This thread died :-(
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

czn
    DEADZONE ALERT DEADZONE ALERT
    -Dave
    2001 is300 Solar Yellow *RIP*
    2004 RX-8 Black
    2011 WRX STi - Cobb SF Stage 2

Whats up. Any body from the westchester area that has tinted tail lights or painted tail lights that I can see to compare. I want to do the mod, but kind of on the fence.
    dont know wich one to do.

I Support ClubWRX
    Go tinted. Painting is a PITA if you don't get it right the first time. Its hard to get paint off the lights if you want to redo & time consuming. If you mess up remember that the tailights aren't cheap to replace.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I painted my old WRX's taillights all black and they came out good. Eventually it started to fade and i bought new lights.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

Whats up everyone! I live in Croton, NY, got my 2010 wrx hatch in March and just joined the site

Welcome. I'm in croton too. Not a big town so I'm sure we'll run into each other.
    WARNING: Has Dumb Ideas

Dab of Oppo anyone?

Hey. Im from Peekskill, maybe we will see each other on rt9, as for meets the is one every once in a while on croton gorge park

Quote Originally Posted by will620 View Post
    thanks ^ does anyone know a good mechanic in westchester that can replace my turbo from my 02 wrx with another stock td04 turbo mines is pretty shot :/ not looking to get ripped off either just want it done the right way instead of trying a DIY technique and messin up the whole thing -_-
    the shop I intern at does turbo swaps occasionally, usually on porsches, but we work on any make and model. Radical Motor Sports of New Jersey | Pre-owned Dealer | Ramsey, New Jersey give them a call. ask for Joe in service.

Quote Originally Posted by zshapiro View Post
    Whats up everyone! I live in Croton, NY, got my 2010 wrx hatch in March and just joined the site
    check out the Croton Dam meet thread.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.