Westchester,NYC thread - Page 86
+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 99 FirstFirst ... 36767778798081828384858687888990919293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1482

This is a discussion on Westchester,NYC thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by rage-wrx Looks great. Star Subaru is a good dealer? Needs fogs. Will I see you around or ...

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    Looks great. Star Subaru is a good dealer?

Needs fogs. Will I see you around or are you moving?

Don't take this the wrong way. But I believe that is a plate fail,lol.

P.S. If you need tint check out Tint Dude at 695 Nepperhan Ave near All Star Beverages. Sly does a great job.
    Well, I had no problem with them, and everyone was really nice to me. I'd say they are good, based on my experience. They had a GTR there too (Star Nissan).

I'll be around for a little while longer. I was actually supposed to go look at two places today, but they were both gone, so it actually worked out because I ended up going to the dealership instead. HAHA yea I have to change the license plate, although TECHNICALLY this is still a WRX (under WRX STi on Subaru website) lol.

Yes, I was actually going to do tints in a few weeks. How much do they charge there? thanks
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not sure what they charge now. But it was reasonable when I & most of my family got our cars tinted there. Also the work is excellent. I also had my clear bra installed there.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

I'm not sure what they charge now. But it was reasonable when I & most of my family got our cars tinted there. Also the work is excellent. I also had my clear bra installed there.
    Awesome. I will give them a call in a few weeks then. Thanks!
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Hey guys, I'm new in this forum. I got my 2012 WRX at the end of March and it's been fantastic! I haven't done much to it since I used up all my cash to get the car. Did simple stuff like get the Kartboy SS and put on some Rally Armor mud flaps on it. I'd like to put in more sound in my exhaust but I'm torn between getting a cat-back (also torn on which one) or just the Perrin axle back. Looking to get tints on it too so I'll try out Rage's suggested place, once I find it.

Welcome! Where are you from?
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaWRX06 View Post
    Welcome! Where are you from?
    I'm going to guess Yorktown heights!

P.S. WELCOMEEEEEEEEE
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Yeahh! Yorktown heights! I just moved here in '10 and I still have no idea what's around here.

P.s. thanksss for the welcome!
    2012 DGM WRX Base

Quote Originally Posted by carlcarl View Post
    Yeahh! Yorktown heights! I just moved here in '10 and I still have no idea what's around here.

P.s. thanksss for the welcome!
    I'm in Yorktown a bit so I'll keep an eye out for ya.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

Sure. I see a couple of wrx's around here too. Quick question, you guys know of any shops around here? Tint shops, body shops and/or stores where I can buy parts? Thanks!
    2012 DGM WRX Base

Sure. I see a couple of wrx's around here too. Quick question, you guys know of any shops around here? Tint shops, body shops and/or stores where I can buy parts? Thanks!
    What kinda parts?
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

Performance parts, I guess. I only get to see online shops but I want to go to a physical store. Feels more comfortable that way and no shipping costs too! Haha!
    2012 DGM WRX Base

Performance parts, I guess. I only get to see online shops but I want to go to a physical store. Feels more comfortable that way and no shipping costs too! Haha!
    lol...Hmmm...I don't know of any actual stores around here. There are probably local stores (I remember EZ Riders in Scarsdale, but they were a rip off and eventually went out of business). I would imagine that online it comes out cheaper, though.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin

I Support ClubWRX
    What performance parts? Check out some of our vendors.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

What performance parts? Check out some of our vendors.
    Exhaust, wheels and intake. These parts I've looked online and I don't know which one to really go for. Oh and also I need a tint job. The one you recommended, is it in Yonkers too? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PLASMICxtC View Post
    No Georgetown in ct. I didn't have a choice where to go they were the only one in 300 mile radius.
    have you ever try it near Florida? It has been flabbergast experiences.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.