Westchester,NYC thread - Page 72
Page 72 of 99 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1482

This is a discussion on Westchester,NYC thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; forest fire by my house .....i called 911 as the fire started, and 3 min's later the fire dept showed ...

forest fire by my house .....i called 911 as the fire started, and 3 min's later the fire dept showed up .....that was the longest three min. of my life

within 10 min the fire had spread 1mile thanks to the winds ....just spent a wonderful night putting out hotspots and embers .......worst part was the only reason we caught it was because my mom decided to walk our dog an hour earlier if we didnt catch it our house would have burned down and the fire would have spread to much more of holmes, and have taken out at LEAST 5 houses........i guess everything happens for a reason ...theres a reason we got another dog, and a reason he was begging to be fed an hour earlier, and a reason that the winds were blowing strait sount and not a degree more to the east
    Blobeye Syndicate #52

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The butterfly effect.
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

yea ....you really appreciate what you have after you almost loose it .....fire was 40 feet from my house and closing when the fire dept. showed........im still running on adrenaline .....no way in hell im sleeping tonight

sad part is, i was slightly more worried about loosing my car within the house than i was about loosing my house. haha weird ****.
    Blobeye Syndicate #52

czn
    yooo... just picked up a 2011 sti... i live in manhattan but i keep the car parked at my familys house in yonkers.... you guys do meets in westchester? looking into intakes and some other mods... would be nice to see what other people have. i used to go up to spring valley and central ave when i had my is300 and rx8 but i havent been around there in awhile.

czn
    epic deadzone
    -Dave
    2001 is300 Solar Yellow *RIP*
    2004 RX-8 Black
    2011 WRX STi - Cobb SF Stage 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by czn View Post
    yooo... just picked up a 2011 sti... i live in manhattan but i keep the car parked at my familys house in yonkers.... you guys do meets in westchester? looking into intakes and some other mods... would be nice to see what other people have. i used to go up to spring valley and central ave when i had my is300 and rx8 but i havent been around there in awhile.
    welcome.What mods are you interested in?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

czn
    was looking at intakes.... i guess just stuff to make the engine sound better. Ive seen alot goin around about the cobb mods but i was under the impression that the access port voids the warranty....seems like a silly thing to do if thats the case. plus i paid out the ass for some ridiculous 7 year warranty that i probably got conned into buying.
    -Dave
    2004 RX-8 Black

czn
    also if your from yonkers i keep my RX8 with for sale signs on it on palmer road near bronxville......if you know anyone interested in a cheap rx8 let me know.
    -Dave
    2004 RX-8 Black

I Support ClubWRX
    was looking at intakes.... i guess just stuff to make the engine sound better. Ive seen alot goin around about the cobb mods but i was under the impression that the access port voids the warranty....seems like a silly thing to do if thats the case. plus i paid out the ass for some ridiculous 7 year warranty that i probably got conned into buying.
    I think you can cancel the warranty if you don't want ti within a couple of days of purchase.Where did you get the car?

The thing with intakes is that you will have to tune for it anyway.So you will have to get an accessport or opensource tune.

The "safest" mods would be suspension mods & maybe to a lesser degree axlebacks & catbacks.

also if your from yonkers i keep my RX8 with for sale signs on it on palmer road near bronxville......if you know anyone interested in a cheap rx8 let me know.
    will do
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

czn
    drove up to stamford, CT to get it.... they seemed to be the only dealership around that had any WRX's in stock.
    -Dave
    2004 RX-8 Black

Anyone know where I can find pictures or carbon fiber hood and trunk on a 2011 swp sedan?

take pictures of your car and post on here (http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...oshop&page=612) asking for them to make the hood and trunk CF
    Blobeye Syndicate #52

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by JGhost View Post
    Anyone know where I can find pictures or carbon fiber hood and trunk on a 2011 swp sedan?
    not swp but CF hood installed

2011 WRX Seibon CF hood
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Blobeye Syndicate #52

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT