Westchester,NYC thread - Page 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Westchester,NYC thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Originally Posted by wrx0131 Chelsea you just inspired me to buy that "I love my WRX sticker," which i did ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrx0131 View Post
    Chelsea you just inspired me to buy that "I love my WRX sticker," which i did lol
    yay inspirations!

Quote Originally Posted by DGM-rex View Post
    Yea same here all my friends are euro owners...well I'm away for the rest of the weekend and work monday to Friday untill about 5:00. When is anyone free?
    I'm free most weekends, and I work til 3:30 or as late as 7 or 8 on most weekdays. Weekend or Friday nights would work best for me.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Same here we should do it on a Saturday night

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
    no u would have to buy them separately
    for how much does the foglights and headlights go for?
    and another thing, is there anything else i have to get in order to get these installed? i mean for me to be able to turn on fogs only, is there something i have to buy for that?

Nope nuthin has to be purchased to do the fog mod. Search online for hid kits and install tjem urself they r pretty easy. He can prob. install them for you as well but it will be more money. Its all up to you man. Just let me know and ill ask him tom. how much for it to have the hid's installed too.

Riding in a fish bowl! I use this line all the time this is the first car I haven't tinted right away. So please keep me posted in a pm on meet dates I don't get on here as much as I'd like.

Hello everyone, glad to see this thread on here- I have a 2002 sedan that I've had for five years now, and always love seeing different WRX's in the area. There are 2 other blue bugeyes and a black '09 or '10 within a couple blocks from me here in West Harrison, but I have surprisingly only seen one 2011 this year out on the road.

^^im in mamaroneck lol i have a 2010 WRX DGM...where in west harrison do u live?

So, as far as a meet... we should pick a place that would be good for pictures so we can do our own little subie shoot. Like, near the hudson or something. Any ideas?
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

Quote Originally Posted by chelseaWRX06 View Post
    So, as far as a meet... we should pick a place that would be good for pictures so we can do our own little subie shoot. Like, near the hudson or something. Any ideas?
    Yeaaa great ideaaa...ill thnk of some places but idk many lol im in for anything lol

^^im in mamaroneck lol i have a 2010 WRX DGM...where in west harrison do u live?
    Just a couple blocks up from silver lake and the football field, they actually have a pretty cool car show/ meet up here every Friday night, I will have to see if any Wrx's make it over here

^^where is the friday meets there? Ive never heard of them before.

^^where is the friday meets there? Ive never heard of them before.
    All of the cars meet up on the grass next to the field, on lake st right near the shell station

O cool never knew that...do you live anywhere near Columbus ave?

Yeah on lakeview, we must be pretty close, I haven't seen your car around yet, it looks nice though!

thanx...i should be around there sometime tom. night my girlfriend lives over there up the hill a little bit...PM me you number ill hit u up maybe meet up for a bit?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.