Westchester,NYC thread - Page 53
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Westchester,NYC thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; where does everyone go for a car meet?...

where does everyone go for a car meet?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

We had one in white plains a few months ago. Ive been trying to get another one going. I know there's meets in Poughkeepsie on Fridays and there's a Westchester group that does meets at different places on Thursdays. I haven't been to any of those meets though.

Side note edit: does anyone know where I can get a second key made aside from paying the dealership with my left pinky and my first born? I have a valet key that only opens the doors but it doesn't have a chip in it so it won't start the car... Which causes a problem when I want to pick my car up but the keys are locked inside the shop.
    Last edited by chelseaWRX06; 11-27-2011 at 07:31 AM.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

ive only been to one, that was in marlton NJ, meets every wednesday at 8 i believe, it was a far drive from me i onnly decided to go because i was down at my beach house, i live in Bergen County new jersey, so i hear those a weekend meet at ikea? not sure if thats still going on

I almost went to the Ikea meet once. About an hour from me.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."

can i have a list of meets? sorry to bother you lol but i just got my first car ooct 10th, convinced my dad to get me a 2011 STi sedan, so i wanna get into the community quick so by the time im older and buyin my own car im experienced

it would probably be easier for you to search areas near you (westchester, hudson valley, CT, NJ) either on here or on NASIOC. The Westchester group on nasioc (Westchester NY, Area Chat 4 - Page 157 - NASIOC) does meets on thursday nights, and the hudson valley (The Hudson Valley NY Weekly Friday Night Meet - NASIOC) meets on fridays, and one friday of the month they meet at Mid Hudson Subaru for turbo night.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

Would any one be interested in a bear mountain meet in the spring.
    Maby a meet then a cruise or something?
    Blobeye Syndicate #52

i live about a half hour from poughkeepsie, the thing is i have work and school all day and night monday thru thursday, im free on friday, saturday night, and all of sunday. lookin to meet some ppl with subies

Once I get my whole CEL/air pump/ inspection is up at the end of November issue fixed (hopefully this week...) we should set something up.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

I just woke up. Where are we meeting?
    Bugeye Mafia #213
    Kevin
    2002 Midnight Black Pearl WRX (Traded In!)

2012 Ice Silver Metallic STi Sedan

idk I was thinking down the road some time in spring we should meet somewhere near bear mountian for maby lunch and then a cruise? .....either way I FINALLY got the engine out after 4 hours of a blow torch, kroil, and a lot of hammering with spatulas.

Now i get to start ordering some aftermarket stuf
    Blobeye Syndicate #52

I just sat in a corvette for an hour as it was winched onto a trailer (tranny blew) getting onto 84. Now I have to go do the same thing to get it back off the trailer. Sunday, funday.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

Hello, This is The Mechanic. I will be using this account from now on.

In everyones opinions ....should i get red rally armors or black? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_3183.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	224.8 KB 
ID:	100693
    Blobeye Syndicate #52

Depends if you're going for an all red or a red and black theme lol. I'd say black, personally though.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.