Westchester,NYC thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 99 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Westchester,NYC thread within the Tri-State forums, part of the Regional Discussion category; Thanks. I'm a perfectionist though lol so I'll have to fix it one day. I think I'm gonna paint the ...

Thanks. I'm a perfectionist though lol so I'll have to fix it one day. I think I'm gonna paint the "WRX" badge black and the impreza badge black with white letters.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."
    I look back every time...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea that would look rllu good

I figure be different, instead of de-badge the car, modify the badges lol.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

"If you park your car and don't feel inclined to look back at it as you walk away, you have the wrong car."

I Support ClubWRX
    Anybody get any hail damage on their car?
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

^ nope.
    Chelsea "CHASE"
    '06 Aspen White WRX

Yorktown Heights, New York, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DGM-rex View Post
    you my friend have a very nice car setup.
    loving the foglights. i dont know nothing about setting up lights, but how were you able to turn on fogs only??
    and also, what kind of foglights are those?loving that bright yellow color

thanks for the info didnt know the turbo was water cooled. new to the wrx world had a couple vw's. and i want a tmic was wondering if the stock sti one is any bigger or did anything in performance. have a friend that i can get one for free from.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy123 View Post
    you my friend have a very nice car setup.
    loving the foglights. i dont know nothing about setting up lights, but how were you able to turn on fogs only??
    and also, what kind of foglights are those?loving that bright yellow color
    The fogs are just stock fogs with a 3500K HID kit...a friend of mine is an insane electrician and hooked me up with a good deal to wire it so it bypasses the relay that gives them power wen the headlights are on...still uses the factory "turny" switch on the blinker column tho thats the good part about it. if you ever head my way im sure he can do it for u too idk how much tho i gotta ask him

Quote Originally Posted by 914subie954 View Post
    thanks for the info didnt know the turbo was water cooled. new to the wrx world had a couple vw's. and i want a tmic was wondering if the stock sti one is any bigger or did anything in performance. have a friend that i can get one for free from.
    Dont quote me on this but ive heard read and asked around that not only does the STI TMIC not give enough performance for the amount of work u do to make it fit but u also need the STI intake manifold.

Once again dont quote me on it but with my research ive been doing the past couple weeks on an intercooler upgrade i found that for our cars the best bang for the buck and functionality is ti go for a nice front mount intercooler system. soo much less heatsoak and gets you that one step closer for a big turbo/built motor when the time comes.

The fogs are just stock fogs with a 3500K HID kit...a friend of mine is an insane electrician and hooked me up with a good deal to wire it so it bypasses the relay that gives them power wen the headlights are on...still uses the factory "turny" switch on the blinker column tho thats the good part about it. if you ever head my way im sure he can do it for u too idk how much tho i gotta ask him
    bro, please do me that favor of asking him. i really do want to do that job.
    try finding out for me and well figure something out from there. let me know when to go down there

^^ok kool ill contact him soon and let you know...ur in yorktown right?

I Support ClubWRX
    You should be careful when you put HID kits in your bumper as they are known to cause the bumper to melt due to the heat.This has especially been reported when cars have been stuck in traffic for a long time with the fog lights on because there is no air to cool them.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

^^ok kool ill contact him soon and let you know...ur in yorktown right?
    yea i live in yorktown but im in yonkers every single day. im really close to you.; and thanks man

I Support ClubWRX
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

Quote Originally Posted by rudy123 View Post
    yea i live in yorktown but im in yonkers every single day. im really close to you.; and thanks man
    o nice...im goin away for the weekend but once im back we can set something out...got any friends with cars up to the standards of rollin with us subies? haha everyones welcome to join maybe go on a nice cruzz or something?

Quote Originally Posted by rage-wrx View Post
    You should be careful when you put HID kits in your bumper as they are known to cause the bumper to melt due to the heat.This has especially been reported when cars have been stuck in traffic for a long time with the fog lights on because there is no air to cool them.
    This is tru...if my bumper does melt...well...all the reason to buy the JDM bumper that doesn't have that stupid U.S. plate thingy on it lol. I do only have 35W HID's tho so its better than the 55W+ ones ive seen people run haha